Post a reply

Baic Motor China Open Quarter Finals !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 28th of March ~ Sunday 3rd of April at the Beijing University Students Gymnasium

Stephen Maguire Is one match away from securing his place at the Crucible at the expence of Ding Junhui who would need to win 3 best of 19 in Ponds to qualify. in his path is Alfie Burden who is making his World ranking quarter final debut in his 20th proffesional season.

Also stil in the draw is Ricky Walden, John Higgins, Judd Trump and World Champion Stuart Bingham.

Who will reach the Semi Finals?

DRAW

Quarter Finals

Stephen Maguire v Alfie Burden Maguire leads 3-0
Judd Trump v Mark King Trump leads 8-2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noppon Saengkham v John Higgins Never played before
Ricky Walden v Stuart Bingham Bingham leads 4-3

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: Baic Motor China Open Quarter Finals !!!!

Postby Andre147

Rooting for Mags to win and send Ding to the qualifiers. To be fair he deserves this, it can be a wake up call for him after almost 3 years without winning anything.

Not too fussed about the others, but Noppon winning his match against Higgins would be nice, and if he can knock Robbo out, then he needs to believe the same facing Higgins.

Postby hendry_fan

WOW!,2 Scots reach the 1/4 finals,thats an improvement.

King and Burden are havin a great tourney as well,especially Burden who i read has made his first ever 1/4 final appearence in his 20th pro season. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

How come Walden and Bingham are in their fourth frame, and Higgins is still in frame one?

Is that just a live score mistake? It's got Higgins 4 points up in frame 1. Surely he isn't playing that slowly. rofl rofl

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:WOW!,2 Scots reach the 1/4 finals,thats an improvement.

King and Burden are havin a great tourney as well,especially Burden who i read has made his first ever 1/4 final appearence in his 20th pro season. <ok>

Nice avatar.

Postby SnookerFan

PoolBoy wrote:Apparently there's a Chinese player called Foo-pa Rill who's entering the qualifying stages for the Crucible - he's only 6-years-old!

Who told you that? Did you check the date?

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:How come Walden and Bingham are in their fourth frame, and Higgins is still in frame one?

Is that just a live score mistake? It's got Higgins 4 points up in frame 1. Surely he isn't playing that slowly. rofl rofl

They amended it. Higgins was 4-0 up, not four points up in frame 1. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

PoolBoy wrote:I made it up myself! I should have made it even younger - as after posting it, was thinking, that is almost believable! <laugh>

Later tonight, I am watching this film.

It's tradition.

Postby Cheshire Cat

RIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKYYYYYY

RIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKYYYYYYY

Walden played well it seems. Four breaks above 50. I'm happy to see him finding a bit of something again.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:

Nice avatar.

Thankyou SnookerFan.

I,ll buy you a beer if you can tell me what it means. ;-)

Postby hendry_fan

PoolBoy wrote:Apparently there's a Chinese player called Foo-pa Rill who's entering the qualifying stages for the Crucible - he's only 6-years-old!

If it was,nt April foooooooools day,i might,ve believed you. :-D

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Nice avatar.

Thankyou SnookerFan.

April Fools?

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

Matt ‏@ProSnookerBlog John Higgins beats Noppon Saengkham 5-3 to reach the semi-finals where he will play Ricky Walden in Beijing.

That must've been a belter, Higgins was 4-0 up.

Now imagine that match was a best of seven. rofl

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Nice avatar.

Thankyou SnookerFan.

April Fools?

I,ve had this avatar,since the 28th of march.

But as you were,nt far off,I,ll buy ya a beer all the same though. :-D

It actually means,........ Peace. :-)

Postby hendry_fan

PoolBoy wrote:Maguire v Burden and Trump v King now under way.
I wonder if Ding is able to watch!

<laugh>

A mammoth match for both players,Mags lookin to avoid having to go through qualifying for the Worlds and to force Ding to have to and Burden lookin to get to his first ever semi-final.

COME ON MAGS!,you can do it. <ok>

Postby Gridlock

Cheshire Cat wrote:RIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKYYYYYY

RIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKYYYYYYY

Walden played well it seems. Four breaks above 50. I'm happy to see him finding a bit of something again.

Just saw the frame scores. Def good break building from the look of it!

Postby Cheshire Cat

Mmm, Ding will be very disappointed if Mags wins, but it's not the end of the world for him.

On the other hand, if Mags loses, I would go as far as to say it could be a career-defining loss. I would be very concerned today if I was a Maguire fan and he lost.

Postby hendry_fan

Is Trump gonna do a Trump,after playing brilliant stuff for 2,3 matches,to then go down 2 gears,collapse,lose focus and get beat. :chin:

I have to say,i like that Ref thats doin Trump n Kings match,she,s a beauty. :love: :-D