Post a reply

Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Semi Finals !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Tuesday 8th of March ~ Sunday 13th of March at Venue Cymru, Llandudno, North Wales

World Champiion Stuart Bingham has had a bad time of it this season but he coud be turning the corner at just the right time also having a resergent in form is Ding Junhui.

Shaun Murphy and Joe Perry have been consstently impressive this week so they deserve their place in the Semi Finals.

Who will reach the final?

DRAW

Semi Finals

Stuart Bingham v Joe Perry Perry leads 8-4
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shaun Murphy v Ding Junhui Murphy leads 11-8

ORDER OF PLAY

(For viewers outside the UK)

Image Image

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Semi Finals !!!

Postby Andre147

Yes Ding is far too good a player not be back soon into the winner's circle.

Seems like ages, more than 2 years that he won anything significant.

He definately deserves to regain that confidence as he's lovely to watch when in full flow and it would give him much needed confidence for the Worlds.

Postby Wildey

I Think its a good line up.

one of those players will transform their season this week ...and Ding if he wins would have secured his spot at the World Championship

Postby hendry_fan

Stuart Bingham v Joe Perry Perry.

Shaun Murphy v Ding Junhui.

Well i never!,The current world champ and Ding reach the semis of a ranker again!. :shock:

No young gun comin through in this tourney,instead,we have old fogey Perry,an almost old fogey Bingham and 2 middle agers. :-)

I,d like either Smurph or Ding to win this.

Postby Vallomas

A Murphy v Perry final would be great, considering the form of both players the whole week.

But Ding also has a chance to go through the final and secure a top 16 place.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Murphy could very well break Ding after the resurgence he's seen this week. I'd fancy Ding against Bingham or Perry, but Smurph is by far the most impressive player this week. Such a good player when he's on form.

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:Technically Ronnie is older than Bingham. Is he a senior level player?

And Luca looks older than all of them. He should get into the seniors on appearance alone.

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Technically Ronnie is older than Bingham. Is he a senior level player?

And Luca looks older than all of them. He should get into the seniors on appearance alone.

He'd still not win.

Postby Cheshire Cat

'Stuart said he woke up at 4am because he couldn't get back to sleep. He said he watched the match back last night. Well, that match with Ryan would have been enough to put him to sleep.'

pmsl pmsl

Foulds you cheeky devil. True tho'.

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:I missed the analysis/build up.

We still without Jill?

Thankfully. Rishi at least sounds like he knows his stuff.

The only 'analysis' you missed was McManus building up Bingham and Perry being called 'efficient'.

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I missed the analysis/build up.

We still without Jill?

Thankfully. Rishi at least sounds like he knows his stuff.

The only 'analysis' you missed was McManus building up Bingham and Perry being called 'efficient'.

What exactly did Bingham do last night that was efficient?