Post a reply

147 from Luca's point of view.

Postby Holden Chinaski

This is what it looks like when you're making a maximum break.

By the way, I didn't know Luca had tattoos on his arm!?

Re: 147 from Luca's point of view.

Postby TheSaviour

The bottom line is that Luca wouldn´t live up to his reputation if he wouldn´t allow people to take the p... I assume they do support the democracy in Belgium too, no..? People who have taken the p..., just send them walking lol. We will handle those cases easily.

Postby Smart

TheSaviour wrote:The bottom line is that Luca wouldn´t live up to his reputation if he wouldn´t allow people to take the p... I assume they do support the democracy in Belgium too, no..? People who have taken the p..., just send them walking lol. We will handle those cases easily.

:?

Postby Pink Ball

TheSaviour wrote:The bottom line is that Luca wouldn´t live up to his reputation if he wouldn´t allow people to take the p... I assume they do support the democracy in Belgium too, no..? People who have taken the p..., just send them walking lol. We will handle those cases easily.

For buck sake.

Postby SnookerFan

:goodpost:

Postby Gridlock

Holden Chinaski wrote:This is what it looks like when you're making a maximum break.

By the way, I didn't know Luca had tattoos on his arm!?

why don't I see anything?really?

Postby SnookerFan

The bottom line is that Luca wouldn´t live up to his reputation if he wouldn´t allow people to take the p... I assume they do support the democracy in Belgium too, no..? People who have taken the p..., just send them walking lol. We will handle those cases easily.