Post a reply

Re: Higgins in betting scandal

Postby Monique

We have done nothing else since saturday evening ... I'm afraid it looks very,very bad indeed.
But Hearn is determined to take the bull by the horns and Betfred have stated they will continue to trust and support snooker.

Postby Sickpotter

My net was down all weekend (hence no prediction for the final) :grrr: , so this was the first I'd seen of it.

Is there another thread where this is being discussed?

Postby Roland

sickpotter - we had an article about 10 pages long discussing it but in case you're oblivious, the board was hacked into and everything on the entire forum was deleted so we had to restore the forum from an earlier date which happened to be 4am yesterday morning so all the discussion on the Higgins affair is no longer here. Maybe that's not such a bad thing! But needless to say everyone here is in utter shock.

Postby Sickpotter

It's especially hard to deal with when we've always considered those in the top echelon as being above this kind of deception.

It's looking like the thought that those at the top make enough to be above this kind of behavior was wrong and greed trumps all :ashamed: