Post a reply

BetVictor Welsh Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 15th of February ~ Sunday 21st of February at the Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff

The Semi finals and Ronnie O'Sullivan is still on course for his 4th Welsh Open title following wins in 2004, 2005 and 2014.

Neil Robertson won this tournament in 2006 beating Andrew Higginson in the final but this year if he wins he could need to beat O'Sullivan but Mark Allen and Joe Perry will have something to say about that.

Who will reach the final?

DRAW

Semi Finals

Mark Allen v Neil Robertson Robertson leads 13-6
---------------------------------------------------------------
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Joe Perry O'Sullivan leads 12-2

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Day 5 Table

343 ERASERHEAD 94 - 28
333 WILDEY 95 - 24
330 FRIDGE46 95 - 20
330 THECLEAVER 94 - 24
317 PLTHEREF 87 - 28
313 CLOUD STRIFE 90 - 19
311 SMART 82 - 30
304 KING.KAUTO 86 - 23
300 SUNDAYGIRL 86 - 21
292 KOLOMPAR 79 - 25

Postby Cheshire Cat

It's amazing when you think that against Mark Williams at the Masters, Ronnie was just a deciding-frame away from going out and now look at him, riding a wave of success with mesmerising snooker. Robbo looking in form again too and Allen and Perry are quality as well on their day. Solid lineup for the semis.

I shall see you all tomorrow chaps, for what will hopefully be another cracking day of snooker. :D

Postby Master Blaster

Cheshire Cat wrote:It's amazing when you think that against Mark Williams at the Masters, Ronnie was just a deciding-frame away from going out and now look at him, riding a wave of success with mesmerising snooker. Robbo looking in form again too and Allen and Perry are quality as well on their day. Solid lineup for the semis.

I shall see you all tomorrow chaps, for what will hopefully be another cracking day of snooker. :D

:hatoff: Bonne Nuit.

At snooker practice in the afternoon so will miss the first semi. Will have the island on my phone. C'mon Allen, beat Vador!

Postby Cheshire Cat

Master Blaster wrote::hatoff: Bonne Nuit.

At snooker practice in the afternoon so will miss the first semi. Will have the island on my phone. C'mon Allen, beat Vador!

Will be expecting to hear about century breaks and stunning clearances that you will have made. Don't disappoint.:bowdown:

Postby Wildey

Ronnie79 wrote:Wildey Robbo did not beat cope to win this in 06. That was the Grand Prix final

my bad

Postby Holden Chinaski

Cloud Strife wrote:Ronnie vs Robertson final please.

Any other outcome would be a travesty. We need a Robbo v Ronnie final. Definitely the two best players out there.

Imagine if it's Perry v Allen rofl

Re: Welsh Open SF Allen v Robertson

Postby Holden Chinaski

This might be the battle of fistpumps v toilet breaks and ice rattling.. <laugh>

I think Allen will have to play his very best to defeat Robbo. If he plays his A game it's possible. But I think Robbo will win and might even humiliate Allen. Robbo is the better player without a doubt.

Postby TheSaviour

Well yesterday Ronnie was there for the taking, but why on earth Selby decided to play the blue before yellow (frame 3).. That last black was always going to be a very diffucult, and playing at least pink he would had a re-spotted black guaranteed. The way Mark´s game and his physical appearance was he would had a great chance from 2-1 up to oust the Essex man. These are the things of what snooker is all about. Great match anyway. Some stupendeous play from the Essex Exocet once again.

And another cracking 147 from the Chinese prodigy. He really got some nerves and b... Ronnie is just overally better player than him, but some cracking snooker once again from Junhui! The China man never fails to crack me up.

Postby SnookerFan

I had a skinfull in the hotel bar last night. I put BBC Wales coverage on in my room, and feel asleep. I woke up drunkenly a couple of hours later wondering why QI was on.

Postby Cheshire Cat

TWITTER ATTACK

‏@CamdenPolka
Ronnie's had the Chinese and the kebab, whats on the menu today Perry Perry chicken? #Welshopensemis

@insidesnooker
That is terrible

pmsl

:no: