Post a reply

YO - BLASTER HERE!

Postby Master Blaster

Me name's Master Blaster, the master of all blasters, king of cue power. If you have any snooker playing questions, ask the Blaster.

Blaster's back, Blaster's back, Blaster's back!

I went far away on my journey but now with a maxi complete, here I am, to help those who tread in the same footsteps, the lovers of all things snooker. Those who have chosen the sport wisely. :mosh2:

Glad to be aboard, where did I put me cue? :innocent:

Re: YO - BLASTER HERE!

Postby Gridlock

Master Blaster wrote:Me name's Master Blaster, the master of all blasters, king of cue power. If you have any snooker playing questions, ask the Blaster.

I went far away on my journey but now with a maxi complete, here I am, to help those who tread in the same footsteps, the lovers of all things snooker. Those who have chosen the sport wisely. :mosh2:

Troll

Re: YO - BLASTER HERE!

Postby Master Blaster

Gridlock wrote:
Master Blaster wrote:Me name's Master Blaster, the master of all blasters, king of cue power. If you have any snooker playing questions, ask the Blaster.

Troll

:limp: