Post a reply

Re: Reckon Eurosport will use Matt Smith again?

Postby SnookerFan

whitespider wrote:Better than Mr Murray by a country mile.

Like Mr Murray though I'm sure he has other broadcasting commitments so who knows?

Wonder if they will have a punditry team for the Welsh?

Doesn't look like it.

The evening match for the Welsh Open snooker starts at 7pm on Eurosport. Not 6:45, as it does when they have analysis.

Postby Pink Ball

Smart wrote:I hope not.

I'd like to see Joe Jogia get involved and present the snooker from now on. Jogia is real life funny, knows his snooker, is mates (and practice) with Jimmy, is short so that will be funny too and has a cheeky chappy smile. :wave:

Leave us alone :wave:

Postby Smart

Pink Ball wrote:

I'd like to see Joe Jogia get involved and present the snooker from now on. Jogia is real life funny, knows his snooker, is mates (and practice) with Jimmy, is short so that will be funny too and has a cheeky chappy smile. :wave:

Are you an Oirish dwarf Pinky ??

Did you star in the hit musical Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory (as an umpa lumpa) ???

Do you require an orange crate to be able to be seen at the counter of your local Chinky (when ordering) ????

RSVP
:wave:

Postby Pink Ball

Smart wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Did you star in the hit musical Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory (as an umpa lumpa) ???

Do you require an orange crate to be able to be seen at the counter of your local Chinky (when ordering) ????

RSVP

I'm only 5ft 4/5 or so, I sometimes get mistaken for a Russian doll :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Smart wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

RSVP

buck me, that's tiny.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:I'd be embarrassed walking down the street with legs that little. In fact I'd never leave the house in broad daylight.

:td:

You should be doing that anyway. <ok>

Sorry for the tardiness in reply, I was expertly eating 3 kiwi fruits using a tea spoon, and doing a manoeuvre that is commonly called "spooning out".

In answer to your remark, I rarely leave the house and if I do I wear a full facial mask and a disguise to mask who I am. I also never speak in my true accent when I am outside of the house, similar in a way to when they used to show Gerry Adams on TV and someone else spoke for him.

I hope this answers your query. :wave:

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Smart wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

RSVP

buck me, that's tiny.

5ft 6 actually I've just been told, still tiny mind you :wave: my wife is 5ft 2 and I'm not exactly towering over her

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:Jesus could you lot stay on topic if you want a slanging match go to Junkyard please.

im getting sick to hell of every thread looking the same

banter is ok but not on every thread now quit it

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6396

Banter has always intertwined with genuine comment. You say you're okay with banter, but WHERE is it allowed?

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:Jesus could you lot stay on topic if you want a slanging match go to Junkyard please.

im getting sick to hell of every thread looking the same

banter is ok but not on every thread now quit it

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6396

I don't see a slanging match anywhere, or anything insulting either, for that matter.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Smart wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Leave us alone :wave:

RSVP

buck me, that's tiny.

5ft 6 actually I've just been told, still tiny mind you :wave: my wife is 5ft 2 and I'm not exactly towering over her

Is that with or without stilts? :gag: