Post a reply

What was more embarrassing?

Dennis Taylor confusing Mark Williams and Liang Wenbo. Twice.
100%
Colin Murray accidentally claiming to be Hazel Irvine.
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: What was more embarrassing?

Postby SnookerFan

pasunegirafe wrote:Taylor, because that was a real mistake and an embarrassing mistake to make for a commentator.

Colin was just making a dumb joke. Easy to ignore.

Did Colin mean it as a joke?

Postby pasunegirafe

SnookerFan wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:Taylor, because that was a real mistake and an embarrassing mistake to make for a commentator.

Didn't he? I dunno. Sounds like a dumb joke. But even if he didn't, Taylor's mistake was still worse. And he's being paid to make them! Surely, the BBC can get someone better.

Postby SnookerFan

pasunegirafe wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Didn't he? I dunno. Sounds like a dumb joke. But even if he didn't, Taylor's mistake was still worse. And he's being paid to make them! Surely, the BBC can get someone better.

I dunno. He opened the show and said; "Hello, my name is Hazel Irvine". I assumed it was a slip of the tongue.

Postby pasunegirafe

Yeah, sounds like a joke. Probably, because he knows the British public is used to seeing her and now they are watching a new snooker show on Eurosport but presented by someone else.

Postby SnookerFan

pasunegirafe wrote:Yeah, sounds like a joke. Probably, because he knows the British public is used to seeing her and now they are watching a new snooker show on Eurosport but presented by someone else.

It's Colin Murray. I don't think he's that witty.

Postby pasunegirafe

SnookerFan wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:Yeah, sounds like a joke. Probably, because he knows the British public is used to seeing her and now they are watching a new snooker show on Eurosport but presented by someone else.

It's Colin Murray. I don't think he's that witty.

You really don't like him, do you? <laugh>
Eh, I think he's harmless, but then again I've only watched him on British Eurosport a few times so I don't really know him that well.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:There's always the chance that someone has written the joke for him.

Surely it would've been funnier in that case? rofl