Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Neil Robertson v Marco Fu

Postby Prop

Every time they put up this feature I dislike Murphy a tiny bit more.

He's not worthy of sitting on a sofa giving a critique on players that know more about the game than him. That's the irony. The real quality players wouldn't even entertain the invite to stand on a soap box.

Just like life in general.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Fu is just about the easiest draw Robertson could have gotten here. I expect him to win comfortably, 6-1 or 6-2.

I was right about Fu. It will probably even be a whitewash now.

Yes probably will now.

Such a shame, but if Fu is feeling ill like the comms have said, then I feel sory for him. :-(

Postby snucar

Prop wrote:Every time they put up this feature I dislike Murphy a tiny bit more.

He's not worthy of sitting on a sofa giving a critique on players that know more about the game than him. That's the irony. The real quality players wouldn't even entertain the invite to stand on a soap box.

Other than Ronnie or Higgins, who are the real quality players that know more than him exactly?

Postby Prop

Well, have a look at his tweet from 18:37 today for a start. He claims running side as something it isn't.

My point is, he professes to know the lot, but really doesn't. If I can find fault with what he says as a club player, that's saying something.

Well, you'd only need Ronnie and Higgins to take his and Ken's place on that sofa with Steve wouldn't you? It's a shortlist of two.

Add Hendry as a sub if you really want more.

Postby Cloud Strife

DAY FOUR TABLE (8/15)

49 SUNDAYGIRL 7 - 3
49 WILDEY 7 - 3

45 SNOOKERFAN 7 - 2
43 CLARA8633 7 - 2
39 JMAL1 7 - 1
36 BORIS_THE_BUTCHER 6 - 1
34 CLOUD STRIFE 6 - 1
34 PLTHEREF 6 - 1
33 KOLOMPAR 5 - 2
33 PASUNEGIRAFE 5 - 2
30 ANDRE147 6 - 0
30 THECLEAVER 6 - 0
30 SMART 6 - 0
29 SKULLMAN 5 - 1
29 KING.KAUTO 5 - 1
27 HOLDEN CHINASKI 5 - 0
24 VODKADIET 4 - 1
20 ERASERHEAD 4 - 0
Last edited by Cloud Strife on 13 Jan 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby snucar

I don't have the slightest idea what that list is all about but I'm happy to see the mighty sundaygirl topping it. By the way, has she informed us what her snack was today? If yes, would someone be kind enough to tell me? It would be much appreciated as I would like to go to bed with some peace of mind!

Postby Prop

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Started well, now am falling.

Well, you were 4 points behind the leader at the start of play today and that is still the case now. Still all to play for.

I thought he meant the beer!