Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Stuart Bingham v Ding Junhui

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Higgins will eat either of them alive in the next round (Liang :wave: )

Just imagine saying that two years ago. Higgins massive favorite against the world champion or Ding.

I would just love one final big match between Ronnie and Higgins, a Masters semi meeting here would be perfect.

But I definately wont think too far ahead, Ronnie has to get past MJW and then likely his great rival nemesis at times Selby.

Postby Andre147

pasunegirafe wrote:Ding's right eye keeps twitching and that's making ME twitch. Or it's actually morse code and he's saying 'SOS' :chin:

The eye twitch is nothing new, it has been going on since 2006 or 2007 as far as I remember...

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Higgins will eat either of them alive in the next round (Liang :wave: )

Just imagine saying that two years ago. Higgins massive favorite against the world champion or Ding.

I would just love one final big match between Ronnie and Higgins, a Masters semi meeting here would be perfect.

But I definately wont think too far ahead, Ronnie has to get past MJW and then likely his great rival nemesis at times Selby.

I think a big match has to be a final. But I certainly wouldn't mind a semi final here this year.

Postby pasunegirafe

Andre147 wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:Ding's right eye keeps twitching and that's making ME twitch. Or it's actually morse code and he's saying 'SOS' :chin:

The eye twitch is nothing new, it has been going on since 2006 or 2007 as far as I remember...

How annoying for him. Unless he doesn't notice it.

Postby Alex0paul

Andre147 wrote:How is Ebdon doing on the commentary thing?

I'm not surprised they picked him to comment this match, he must be loving it :hyper:

I think he's been brilliant. Not yapping all the time, only when he needs to. His voice is easy on the ear too.

Makes a good co-commentator