Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Stuart Bingham v Ding Junhui

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ding was a great player back in 2007. Played like a young Hendry.

He did, remember quite well the amazing way he beat Ronnie at NI Final.

Sadly for him, Ronnie was the one who inflicted him that huge mental scar at Masters 2007, he took a long time to recover.

Maybe Wasley has done the same to him.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

SnookerFan wrote:
I can honestly say, that in my 3rd year of uni I wasted a lot of time watching snooker when I should've been studying.

But don't end up like me. I'm sat here on a Sunday night in my pyjamas, drinking and watching snooker.

But you achieved something much greater this way: you became the best poster on this forum (according to polls).

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:Eurosport advertise a film called The Revanant.

Anybody knowing anything about this film? Looks good.

I've not seen it but it's by the director of Birdman which is a fantastic film.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ding's biggest strength normally is his cue ball control. From what I've seen today it has become his biggest weakness.

Along with potting, safety and attitude...

every part of his game basically :chuckle:

As I said above, Wasley could be having the same effect Ronnie had after 2007 Masters Final.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ding's biggest strength normally is his cue ball control. From what I've seen today it has become his biggest weakness.

As I said above, Wasley could be having the same effect Ronnie had after 2007 Masters Final.

It took him about 2 and a half years to recover from Ronnie's defeat. So he'll be back at his best at the end of this year?

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:

It took him about 2 and a half years to recover from Ronnie's defeat. So he'll be back at his best at the end of this year?

Hopefully earlier, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was even later than that.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:rubbish. Ding is about to buck up my predictions.

Careful. Wild will throw a strop if he's around. He doesn't like people talking about predictions contests in the match threads.

Really?

I legitimately don't know, because I never enter them.