Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Stuart Bingham v Ding Junhui

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:I have a feeling Ding might somehow find his form back and will beat Bingham. I don't know why I think that, but I do..

Please don't be like me, every time I'm hoping Ding turns it around, he ends up losing <doh> I predicted him to reach UK Final ffs rofl

Maybe this time when I'm not hoping great things from him he'll surprise me... :roll:

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:If it makes you feel better, Andre. Bingham has been useless as a World Champion.

He has yes, but Ding hasn't won a match here since he became Champ in 2011.

Somehow I don't think he'll win this one either.

A shame a player of his amazing quality and talent, can fall apart like this.

Postby Andre147

Hopefully Ding can turn it on and take advantage of Bingham's bad season so far.

I doubt Ding will win this match, but obviously I would love to see some of the magic he can bring to the Snooker table. When his A game is truly on, he's one of the most exciting players to watch. Such a clever breakbuilder, he sees position canons like only Ronnie can do.

Hopefully we have a great match.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:Hopefully Ding can turn it on and take advantage of Bingham's bad season so far.

I doubt Ding will win this match, but obviously I would love to see some of the magic he can bring to the Snooker table. When his A game is truly on, he's one of the most exciting players to watch. Such a clever breakbuilder, he sees position canons like only Ronnie can do.

Hopefully we have a great match.

Agreed! <ok>