Post a reply

Re: Championship League 2016 !!!!

Postby TheRocket

The standard is just excellent in the Ronnie-Milkins match. 3 centuries, 2 Ronnie, 1 Milkins. Both just in a few minutes. Ronnie one century away from the 800th.

Postby Andre147

Yes I'm watchin too TR.

Didn't post here because I was just enjoying this masterclass from both players. :hatoff:

Ronnie's 800th ton will surely come this "tournament" now.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:nope.

but 3 frames he won 2 centuries and one 90+ break. as he has never taken a break.

Is this what you enjoy then MDG? <laugh>

But the way you speak sometimes it seems you always expect a ton from Ronnie every frame, the game isn't as easy as that.

Postby Andre147

Anyway, match over in 40 minutes, almost 4 tons in 4 frames, pity Ronnie's last break ended on 95.

Still has to play Hawkins at 4 o'clock ish, but he's already more than assured Playoffs place.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Ronnie lives in Broadway Market now, Shoreditch, 5 mins walk from me, so the Masters is his home event.

I look in his windows sometimes

That's slightly sinister, actually. rofl

Are you out there with some binoculars, and a box of doughnuts? :drool:

Ps. You don't have Michaela Tabb's address, do you? :emb:

Postby SnookerFan

I was corrected a few years back by somebody who was originally from the area, that Ronnie O'Sullivan was born in Wordsley in the West Midlands. I don't think he was raised there, but I mentioned that he was from Chigwell, ad was corrected very vehemently. He was born closer to Birmingham than he was to London. rofl

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
I look in his windows sometimes

That's slightly sinister, actually. rofl

Are you out there with some binoculars, and a box of doughnuts? :drool:

Actually, I take a box of binoculars and look through a doughnut.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Clive, Ronnie, The Eagle, armchairs and a cup of tea. I just landed from Spain, this is a nice soft landing!

I got a Jimmy White T-Shirt for Christmas. <ok>

Postby Andre147

I remember Ronnie playing like this at Cl last year, then lost Group Final to Mavis.

Withdrew following day, WS had to find a late hour replacement, Woolaston was it.

Postby TheRocket

It's really good to see ROS still being capable of producing the kind of standard we all want to see from him. Whether he'll be producing it in the Masters and the World is a different thing but the man is still capable of achieving big things.

Postby Andy Spark

...and the crowd of exactly zero go wild for the first player ever to reach 800 centuries. :|

Postby SnookerFan

I wouldn't worry, Andy. To celebrate the milestone, the BBC will mention it 800 times next week. <ok>

Nah, just joking. Big achievement for Ronnie. Nowt stopping him getting to 1000.

Postby Andre147

Playoffs

6pm
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Ricky Walden
Mark Williams v Robert Milkins
Last edited by Andre147 on 05 Jan 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

Higgins and Day both out of the event.

Hawkins finishes 5th so will come back for Group 2.