8%

Total votes : 13

Re: Fist pumping ratings

Postby Casey

Robbo's against Carter is the best this week, Dott's v Allen in 2nd place

:D :D

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

I can't stand fist pumping. I think of any reason why, it just gets on my nerves. And I don't like it when people say there are still characters in the game and use it as an example. It just seems contrived and put on.

Postby Roland

Robbo against Carter the best? What are the criteria?

Selby's one at 9-7 is one of the best fist pumps of all time :D

Postby Rocket_ron

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:I can't stand fist pumping. I think of any reason why, it just gets on my nerves. And I don't like it when people say there are still characters in the game and use it as an example. It just seems contrived and put on.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby GJ

case_master wc wrote:Robbo's against Carter is the best this week, Dott's v Allen in 2nd place

:D :D

:afro:

selby did it behind ronnies back abit sly <ok> <laugh>

Postby Smart

rocket_ron wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:I can't stand fist pumping. I think of any reason why, it just gets on my nerves. And I don't like it when people say there are still characters in the game and use it as an example. It just seems contrived and put on.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Krazee - you put into words exactly my thoughts on this issue. <cool>

:redneck: :shake: :sylvester:

Postby Rocket_ron

oh look a thread i created. GJ didnt create this so i cant be his lapdog.

anyway i see Krazee and even Stalin disagreeing with fist pumps. and GJ liking them. looks like its only me thats kept by my word

Postby GJ

i like it but some players go to far and do the same celebration over and over which is pointless

the way robbo does it is the best and doesnt disrespect his opponent

Postby Smart

Ultimate_snooker wrote:oh look a thread i created. GJ didnt create this so i cant be his lapdog.

anyway i see Krazee and even Stalin disagreeing with fist pumps. and GJ liking them. looks like its only me thats kept by my word

I am a registered schitzophrenic. :|

Postby Roland

You've obviously seen the light over fistpump action. It shows passion and that the player cares. One of the best of all time was Ebdon against Lee in the Worlds. Lee should've taken it as a compliment that it meant so much to get a win over him instead of throwing his toys out of the pram.

I remember (I must sound like Dennis Taylor now given the number of times I've told this story) after that match I remarked to a league team mate that imagine what Ebdon's reaction would be if he won the World Final at 17-17 after thinking he'd lost it a couple of frames earlier. And then it happened and because of the farcical reaction to his fistpumping against Lee, he toned it down in 2002 and it was a disappointment because I thought he'd go mental.

But then I was there in the UK final when he beat Hendry again to witness close up his "come on"s to the crowd after Hendry had left the arena so that made up for it a bit.

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:You've obviously seen the light over fistpump action. It shows passion and that the player cares. One of the best of all time was Ebdon against Lee in the Worlds. Lee should've taken it as a compliment that it meant so much to get a win over him instead of throwing his toys out of the pram.

I remember (I must sound like Dennis Taylor now given the number of times I've told this story) after that match I remarked to a league team mate that imagine what Ebdon's reaction would be if he won the World Final at 17-17 after thinking he'd lost it a couple of frames earlier. And then it happened and because of the farcical reaction to his fistpumping against Lee, he toned it down in 2002 and it was a disappointment because I thought he'd go mental.

But then I was there in the UK final when he beat Hendry again to witness close up his "come on"s to the crowd after Hendry had left the arena so that made up for it a bit.

any youtube clips?

Postby Roland

just type in 'Ebdon' and 'come on' and it'll be there