Post a reply

Hello Friends

Postby SnookerFan

:wave:

Have you enjoyed the UK Snooker Championship? I have. :D

Re: Hello Friends

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

Catching a bit of this final, that and an early Higgins match is all iv seen. Used to love this tourney as well.

Postby SnookerFan

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:Catching a bit of this final, that and an early Higgins match is all iv seen. Used to love this tourney as well.

It's not been too bad, for what it was. Though what it is, is obviously a bastardised version of a former major.

It's still better than that time they had 10am matches, and didn't televise them. <doh> BBC would start their coverage, and they'd be waiting for a match to finish. :roll:

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

SnookerFan wrote:
Ayrshirebhoy wrote:Catching a bit of this final, that and an early Higgins match is all iv seen. Used to love this tourney as well.

It's not been too bad, for what it was. Though what it is, is obviously a bastardised version of a former major.

It's still better than that time they had 10am matches, and didn't televise them. <doh> BBC would start their coverage, and they'd be waiting for a match to finish. :roll:

Tbh I don't see much snooker period, mostly just read up on it on here.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I enjoyed it, but there have been a lot better UK championships of course. It had it's moments. Selby getting whitewashed was fun :chuckle:

The world championship and The Masters are the tournaments I really love these days. UK championship is ok, Champion of Champions is nice as well.

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

SnookerFan wrote:

Tbh I don't see much snooker period, mostly just read up on it on here.

Postby Gridlock

If snookerroom.tv got more bandwidth I would be watching more mr snooker fan!

Postby SnookerFan

Gridlock wrote:If snookerroom.tv got more bandwidth I would be watching more mr snooker fan!

It's a bit bottom being a snooker fan in the US, I guess.

We complain about commentators and stuff, but at least we get it on TV.

Postby GJ

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn