Post a reply

Typical

Postby SnookerFan

I book a week off work to watch snooker, and I am coming down with a cold.

Hope it won't effect my beer consumption.

I had a bucking cold when The Crucible was on. Now I think about it, that lasted for about three weeks.

I should've got that free flu jab at work.

Re: Typical

Postby Gridlock

Way beer are you planning on drinking ?

Postby SnookerFan

Gridlock wrote:Way beer are you planning on drinking ?

Bit embarrassing, but I'm drinking Fosters. It was on offer.

Postby AC or LT?

SnookerFan wrote:

Hope you like the taste of snake hiss

Postby SnookerFan

AC or LT? wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I drink it all the time. I'm alright.

Postby AC or LT?

SnookerFan wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I drink it all the time. I'm not alright.

Fixed for you.

Postby SnookerFan

AC or LT? wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Dammit, I like Fosters. :grrr:

People like you should be hung, you drink fosters because you're skint not because you like it.

:bird:

Postby AC or LT?

SnookerFan wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Dammit, I like Fosters. :grrr:

People like you should be hung, you drink fosters because you're skint not because you like it.

:bird:

You know I'm right.

Postby Clara8633

AC or LT? wrote:People like you should be hung, you drink fosters because you're skint not because you like it.

People like you should be banned.

Postby SnookerFan

Clara8633 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:People like you should be hung, you drink fosters because you're skint not because you like it.

rofl rofl

Postby AC or LT?

Clara8633 wrote:

You cannot ban people for speaking the truth man.

Postby Clara8633

AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

You can ban people with atrocious manners <ok> Show some respect in your posts if you consider yourself an Islander.

Postby Cloud Strife

Clara8633 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

You can ban people with atrocious manners <ok> Show some respect in your posts if you consider yourself an Islander.

Don't turn into Wildey. <ok>

Postby AC or LT?

Clara8633 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

Why should I show respect to the vermin that inhabit this island while the pest control are sleeping or deliberately re-introducing them?

Postby Cloud Strife

AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

Why should I show respect to the vermin that inhabit this island while the pest control are sleeping or deliberately re-introducing them?

Vermin? Bloody hell, who snake hissed in your cornflakes this morning? :dizzy:

Postby Clara8633

AC or LT? wrote:Why should I show respect to the vermin that inhabit this island while the pest control are sleeping or deliberately re-introducing them?

Precisely what I was going to say about you <ok>

Postby AC or LT?

Cloud Strife wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

Vermin? Bloody hell, who snake hissed in your cornflakes this morning? :dizzy:

I think snookerfan spilt some of his fosters in them.

Postby AC or LT?

Clara8633 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:Why should I show respect to the vermin that inhabit this island while the pest control are sleeping or deliberately re-introducing them?

That wasn't directed at you. Frankly you've never done anything to annoy me except your charade of posing as a teenage girl that's more see through than a nudist's bra.

Postby Clara8633

AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

That wasn't directed at you. Frankly you've never done anything to annoy me except your charade of posing as a teenage girl that's more see through than a nudist's bra.

Of course it wasn't directed at me. How can anyone fail to notice you're Muppet-like enthusiasm for SF :love:

Postby AC or LT?

Clara8633 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

Of course it wasn't directed at me. How can anyone fail to notice you're Muppet-like enthusiasm for SF :love:

Not even directed at SF. Also I'd rather play the Jimmy Saville in Broadmoor Hospital's mortuary than be in any kind of "love" with SF.

Postby Clara8633

AC or LT? wrote:Not even directed at SF. Also I'd rather play the Jimmy Saville in Broadmoor Hospital's mortuary than be in any kind of "love" with SF.

Oh, come on. The way you kept stalking him and fussing over his dranking habits :limp:

Postby AC or LT?

Clara8633 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:Not even directed at SF. Also I'd rather play the Jimmy Saville in Broadmoor Hospital's mortuary than be in any kind of "love" with SF.

Oh, come on. The way you kept stalking him and fussing over his dranking habits :limp:

I think you're using me as a form of deflection for your own perverse desire for some snookerfan action. I suppose if you like being sat on by bigfoot reeking of pisswater you'd go for him.

Postby Cloud Strife

AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

I think you're using me as a form of deflection for your own perverse desire for some snookerfan action. I suppose if you like being sat on by bigfoot reeking of pisswater you'd go for him.

:zzz:

Do you come up with these one-liners yourself?

Postby AC or LT?

Cloud Strife wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

:zzz:

Do you come up with these one-liners yourself?

Yup, can you tell?

Postby Clara8633

AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

If you don't respect (or love) anyone on this forum, and no one on here respects or likes you, it must be pretty lame for you here. The time you spent posting all that garbage could have been used on more interesting things - if there are any in your life, that is.

Postby AC or LT?

Clara8633 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

If you don't respect (or love) anyone on this forum, and no one on here respects or likes you, it must be pretty lame for you here. The time you spent posting all that garbage could have been used on more interesting things - if there are any in your life, that is.

Only place I can have a half-way intelligible conversation about snooker.

Also, some posters are okay like Hendry-Fan, Andre, PLtheRef, Sonny etc

Postby Skullman

Play nice everyone. I was hoping you'd behave while some of the mods were gone, but I'm sure I can find some time to hand out warnings and bans if you don't.