Post a reply

188BET Champion of Champions Final

Postby Skullman

Image Image Image
Sunday 14th of November at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry.

Two players left. WN3 and Triple Crown winner Neil Robertson faces Mark Allen, who is on a ten match winning streak. They have faced each other several times in the big events and do so again here. Robertson leads the head to heads but Allen has his fair share of wins.

Who will win and become the Champion of Champions?

DRAW

Sunday 14th of November

Final

Click here for head to heads

Overall Robertson leads 12-6
Excluding CL and PTC Robertson leads 6-2
Multisession matches Robertson leads 1-0

1pm

Mark Allen v Neil Robertson (Nine frames)

7pm

Mark Allen v Neil Robertson (Up to ten frames)

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Final

Postby Skullman

Cloud Strife wrote:Good luck Mark Allen. <ok>

You spelt Neil Robertson wrong. If you're quick you can still fix this grievous error.

Postby Andre147

Cracking Final ahead of us.

But funny thing is like I said in the Semis thread, Allen has played some of his Best snooker against him, especially first 2 sessions of 2014 Worlds and the 2013/2014 Masters editions, yet Allen always ended up losing the match.

It will be a close one I think, and hope Allen can win hist first big title, especially one being in the UK.

Postby Cloud Strife

Skullman wrote:

You spelt Neil Robertson wrong. If you're quick you can still fix this grievous error.

More than anything, i hope we get a good match. The last two finals have been brilliant.

That said, I still want Allen to win.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Skullman wrote:

More than anything, i hope we get a good match. The last two finals have been brilliant.

That said, I still want Allen to win.

Despite the 10-8 result, the 2013 Final wasn't that great, both Ronnie and Bingo weren't at their best.

However last year's Final was just :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Hopefully this one will be as well.

Postby Andre147

McManus predicts a 10-8 win for Allen like me :-D

Would love if he won this, about time he won one of these big titles in the UK, and that would surely spur him on for greater things.

Postby Andre147

Roberstson with his ultra careful approach again :zzz:

Hope Allen beats him, and then GJ would go back to his private island :john:

Postby Skullman

Dan-cat wrote:Robbo takes 7 mins for 32 zzzzzzzz Ronnie would have got a 147 and a half in that time :P

That's nothing. I'm pretty sure he's had a break slower than Ebdon's famous 12 break.

Anyway, Robbo takes advantage of Allen's misses to go 1-0.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Robbo takes 7 mins for 32 zzzzzzzz Ronnie would have got a 147 and a half in that time :P

That's nothing. I'm pretty sure he's had a break slower than Ebdon's famous 12 break.

Anyway, Robbo takes advantage of Allen's misses to go 1-0.

Yeah I remember that, a tournament in China wasn't it? I remember Wild here bemused by the whole thing :chuckle:

Allen can't afford those silly mistakes or else this could be a one sided final...

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Wonder why Allen didn't put Robbo in from there? :chin:

Yeah, no advantage whatsoever in having cue ball back, the white was in an awkward postion there.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Allen levels with a century. Robbo needs to get his act together earlier than he has been this week.

Hopefully he doesn't and Allen takes advantage. <ok>

Postby Andre147

Allen simply can't afford Robbo to have a sniff at those long ones, because he has been deadly from long range.

Postby Andre147

But one thing I've noticed is Robbo isn't scoring heavily, far from it, breaks down early.

2 seasons ago that could probably have been another century.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:But one thing I've noticed is Robbo isn't scoring heavily, far from it, breaks down early.

2 seasons ago that could probably have been another century.

Still he's getting in a lot more often with his long potting and superior safety.