Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 1

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:White done well to level at 2-2.

yea

all match ive thought Joe is dictating the match and yet White still in it

Postby Andre147

Smart wrote:Andre busy updating the predicts live score, prior to this evening final. <ok> :wave:

Yes, and you certainly won't be forgotten this time. <ok>

Postby Gridlock

This is the first time I have been able to watch much of Joe Perry. Seems quite earnest. Hence The Gentleman, I gather. :-)

Postby Vallomas

Joe played like a successful guy there. Good win and I am looking forward to his third quarter final against Higgins in this season. I hope that he will win this time.

Postby Andre147

Vallomas wrote:Joe played like a successful guy there. Good win and I am looking forward to his third quarter final against Higgins in this season. I hope that he will win this time.

3rd Quarter-Final huh... But Higgins is playing too well atm, Perry might make things go close, say get 4 or even 5 frames, but he won't beat Higgins.

Postby Andre147

For Perry to somehow beat Higgins, John has to play similar to what he did this afternoon, whereas Perry will have to be clinical every chance he gets.

My guess is Higgins will play a lot better this evening and win 6-3 or 6-4.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:higgins playing crap and takes the 1st frame

2011 season like

he didn't play crap in winning the Aussie Open and IC, in fact played as well as I've seen him for quite some time.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:Higgins has that fear factor over Perry that Ronnie also manages.

Well considering that Perry has taken the game to Ronnie a few times, you could argue Higgins has more.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Higgins has that fear factor over Perry that Ronnie also manages.

Well considering that Perry has taken the game to Ronnie a few times, you could argue Higgins has more.

Yes Higgins definately has more, because Perry has beaten Ronnie at the UK Champs and maybe should have done the same at the Worlds 2014.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:higgins has that fear factor over ronnie also

Ronnie still has more wins over him though, but yes it's like facing Selby for him.

Postby Andre147

Still a long way, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Higgins whitewashed Perry here.

Ronnie did the same against Fu last season, 6-0.