Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 1

Postby Andre147

Perry v White is 50/50 for me.

As for Carter v Higgins, I do expect Higgins to win, but I think Carter may put a good fight.

Postby Gridlock

Hello all! Have been busy with some family caretaking, so just now getting caught up! Watched a bit so far, and looking forward to the rest of this tournament! Of course, I would like to see Selby prevail!

Postby Andre147

Gridlock wrote:Hello all! Have been busy with some family caretaking, so just now getting caught up! Watched a bit so far, and looking forward to the rest of this tournament! Of course, I would like to see Selby prevail!

So he's your favourite player I reckon?

He has a tough draw in this tournament, and even Kyren in the Semis will prove difficult for him if he reaches that far.

Postby Gridlock

Andre147 wrote:
Gridlock wrote:Hello all! Have been busy with some family caretaking, so just now getting caught up! Watched a bit so far, and looking forward to the rest of this tournament! Of course, I would like to see Selby prevail!

He has a tough draw in this tournament, and even Kyren in the Semis will prove difficult for him if he reaches that far.

I guess I would say Selby is my favorite.

Postby Pink Ball

Gridlock wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Happy for you. Coming out is hard.

Postby Gridlock

Pink Ball wrote:
Gridlock wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Happy for you. Coming out is hard.

Ha Ha! Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Postby Dan-cat

w00t! It's nearly time. I missed last night's quarter because I was playing snooker. I'm really learning to control my mind-chatter when down on the shot.

Selby is a good choice for favourite player. He'll bring you heartache and smiles. He's From Leicester - and he's the jester!

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:I missed the end, because I went to bed. It was obviously Kyren was going to win.

Ended up with insomnia, and should've watched anyway.

Took me ages to get to sleep last night too. Weird.

I think this secretly means you are a Ronnie fan...

Postby Clara8633

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I missed the end, because I went to bed. It was obviously Kyren was going to win.

Ended up with insomnia, and should've watched anyway.

No I think it means he's a Tramp fan. Tramp went out yesterday so SF must have been upset.

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=6148

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Maybe we should stop sharing the same bed?

Let's get a bigger one. We've had that single one for years

Postby Skullman

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Maybe we should stop sharing the same bed?

Let's get a bigger one. We've had that single one for years

This revelation has completely changed my opinion of you, Dan. Never thought you'd be the type.

To live in Croydon.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Wildey wrote:How many chances does Carter need

One more than Higgins is going to give apparently.

yup lol