Post a reply

W S International Championship, Quarter-Finals!!!

Postby Andre147

Image Image Image
Sunday 25th of October~Sunday 1st of November at the Baihu Media Broadcasting Centre, Daqing, China

So it's down to the Quarter-Finals stage, first up with a match between Northern Ireland's Mark Allen and the fast attacking player from Thailand Thepchaiya-Un-Nooh. Next we have Marco Fu playing David Gilbert, and also 4 time World Champion John Higgins playing against Joe Perry, Higgins himself who hammered the current Masters Champion Shaun Murphy 6-0 in the previous round.

Then an absolutely mouth-watering clash between two Triple-Crown winners, Mark Selby faces Neil Robertson. Interesting to note that if one discounts their head-to-heads in Championship League, both players are tied at 5-5, so you can see how close this rivarly is.

Who shall reach the Semi-Finals stage and the one-table setup?

DRAW

Quarter-Finals

Mark Allen v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh Allen leads 1-0
Marco Fu v David Gilbert Fu leads 2-0
Mark Selby v Neil Robertson Selby leads 13-6
John Higgins v Joe Perry Higgins leads 7-1

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: W S International Championship, Quarter-Finals!!!

Postby hendry_fan

I canny wait to see Selby teachin Robbo a lesson tomorrow.

COMMMMME ONNNNN Mark,send those two Aussie punks Robbo and Gj back into hibernation. :happy:

COMMMMME ONNNNN John,keep the good form goin. <ok>

Postby PoolBoy

hendry_fan wrote:I canny wait to see Selby teachin Robbo a lesson tomorrow.

COMMMMME ONNNNN Mark,send those two Aussie punks Robbo and Gj back into hibernation. :happy:

But you've got "Robbo" as one of your favourite players in your avatar thing! I'm confused! :dizzy:

Postby pasunegirafe

PoolBoy wrote:

But you've got "Robbo" as one of your favourite players in your avatar thing! I'm confused! :dizzy:

Yeah, what's the deal with that, Hendry_fan? Explain yourself! :chin:

Postby Skullman

Didn't get to catch any snooker in the end :sad: And no chance of watching any tomorrow either.

Looks like I'll only get to see from the semis onwards, and maybe catch up on YT some time next week if I have time.

Postby hendry_fan

PoolBoy wrote:

:dizzy: "Land of confusion" :-D

He is one of my "favourite" players,but i also have Selby listed as one of my "faves",so when Robbo takes on Selby,i,d rather that Selby would win,it,s as simple as that. <laugh>

:happy: COMMMMMMMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SELBY!. :happy:

Postby GJ

Hendo fan is still bitter at his beloved Scots getting beat by wallabies in the rugby :wave:

Come on robbo

Postby Clara8633

masterdoctorgenius wrote:should consider retirement

So far I've heard you say that ROS, Trump, Murphy and Allen should all retire.

And if Marco Fu loses this match against Gilbert then he should retire too <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

GJ wrote:Hendo fan is still bitter at his beloved Scots getting beat by wallabies in the rugby :wave:

Come on robbo

That loss against the wallabies was verrrry bitter indeed,especially the way we lost it. :sad:

Congrats to Un-Nooh on reaching his first ever semi-final in a ranking tourney. :clap: