Post a reply

POLL - is the snooker tour big?

Postby nigelslater

Hi there. It's Nigel here from The Old Green Baize snooker website, hope you're all well.

I have just put a poll on the website asking snooker fans if they think the snooker tour is too big following Shaun Murphy's comments yesterday saying the tour needs splitting up.

The link to the poll is below - just thought I'd share it out and gage what people think. The poll closes 10pm tonight (Saturday) so plenty time to vote.

http://theoldgreenbaize.com/2015/10/03/ ... r-too-big/

If you can share this round then that would be great. The more votes the better obviously.

Thanks. Nigel.

Re: POLL - is the snooker tour big?

Postby TheSaviour

I feel the really great thing over the last few years have been the Ladies Tour! Somehow snooker-wise it is a much more like that what things players there pay attention to and what they don´t. There certainly have been some great benefits to gain from. Not just snooker, but overall. It is similar when David Beckham played football it had some almost supernatural benefits to gain from. He was such a threating player with his crossing and free-kicks abilities and talents. I am not gay by any means, but certainly he had such a great looks too, which didn´t too any harm.

Postby kolompar

Interesting ideas (Murphy's, not the gay stuff above), but I think it would be much harder to make two tours work than one.

Postby Andre147

kolompar wrote:Interesting ideas (Murphy's, not the gay stuff above), but I think it would be much harder to make two tours work than one.

:huh:

Postby Clara8633

Andre147 wrote:
kolompar wrote:Interesting ideas (Murphy's, not the gay stuff above), but I think it would be much harder to make two tours work than one.

:huh:

pmsl

Postby Pink Ball

TheSaviour wrote:I feel the really great thing over the last few years have been the Ladies Tour! Somehow snooker-wise it is a much more like that what things players there pay attention to and what they don´t. There certainly have been some great benefits to gain from. Not just snooker, but overall. It is similar when David Beckham played football it had some almost supernatural benefits to gain from. He was such a threating player with his crossing and free-kicks abilities and talents. I am not gay by any means, but certainly he had such a great looks too, which didn´t too any harm.

I agree with all of this...

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

When you have first and in some cases even second round matches being played in Leisure Centres weeks before the event then you definitely have too many players on the tour.