Post a reply

Re: The Bank of Communications Shanghai Masters Final !

Postby Snooker Overdrive

This is great news for the sport. Kyren Wilson was a promising talent since beating Graeme Dott in the World qualifiers last year. I'm glad he wasted so little time to make a real mark and there's no better way doing that than winning a ranking event. I'm sure we'll see many great things from him in the future.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:This is great news for the sport. Kyren Wilson was a promising talent since beating Graeme Dott in the World qualifiers last year. I'm glad he wasted so little time to make a real mark and there's no better way doing that than winning a ranking event. I'm sure we'll see many great things from him in the future.

Absolutely SO, players like Kyren, Michael White, Luca Brecel and Anthony McGill to name a few is what we need for the bright future of our Sport.

Postby Andy Spark

SnookerFan wrote:Kyren Wilson - up and coming talent.

Judd Trump - old has been.

Yes, Judd has too many battle scars from losing important deciding frames.

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:This is great news for the sport. Kyren Wilson was a promising talent since beating Graeme Dott in the World qualifiers last year. I'm glad he wasted so little time to make a real mark and there's no better way doing that than winning a ranking event. I'm sure we'll see many great things from him in the future.

Kyren has a way to go before we can call him the future .

it will be interesting to see what Kyren does from today onwards Shanghai Masters 2015 is now history.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Once he's gone a long way, how can be still be the future? It's not the future if his achievements are in the past.

Every tournament you win is the past your only the future if you keep on winning.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Once he's gone a long way, how can be still be the future? It's not the future if his achievements are in the past.

Every tournament you win is the past your only the future if you keep on winning.

By your definition it is impossible to be the future of snooker. rofl

I guess though, if the future is unknown, it probably is impossible. How philosophical.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:

By your definition it is impossible to be the future of snooker. rofl

I guess though, if the future is unknown, it probably is impossible. How philosophical.

Always look ahead to many players these days think they have made it after winning a tournament you haven't its just a first step.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Any stand out matches from this tourney I should catch up? I only watched the Ding/Kyren the Siren match

You need to watch the Final obviously if you haven't already.

Besides that, I found the Ding v Day match was a good one, and the semi between Bingo and Trump, especially the first 4 frames, which I tell you were insane high quality.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wildey wrote:

it will be interesting to see what Kyren does from today onwards Shanghai Masters 2015 is now history.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that Kyren Wilson is the real deal! I consider winning a title like this a breakthrough. The first young player since Judd Trump to do that in my opinion.

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that Kyren Wilson is the real deal! I consider winning a title like this a breakthrough. The first young player since Judd Trump to do that in my opinion.

its important though he forgets the hype and gets back to work he needs to qualify for the International Championship next week.