Post a reply

The Bank of Communications Shanghai Masters Semi Finals !

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 14th ~Sunday 20th of September at The Shanghai Grand Stage, Shanghai

Kyren Wilson will be appearing in a World Ranking semi final after a sensational win over crowd favorite Ding Junhui and he plays Mark Allen.

And the First Semi final is a repeat of the Crucible Semi final between Judd Trump and Stuart Bingham, on that occasion Bingham won in a decider.

Who will contest the final for the £85,000 first prize?

DRAW

Semi Finals
Stuart Bingham v Judd Trump Trump leads 10-6
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyren Wilson v Mark Allen Allen leads 1-0

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: The Bank of Communications Shanghai Masters Semi Finals

Postby Andre147

Clara8633 wrote:Trump will make sure he won't lose to Bingo again this time.

Yeah I think so too, and besides Bingham hasn't played well all tournament whereas Trump has,

I know it can all change from one match to the other, but I think Trump will win this one and a mini-revenge for the Worlds semi.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:Trump will make sure he won't lose to Bingo again this time.

Yeah I think so too, and besides Bingham hasn't played well all tournament whereas Trump has,

I know it can all change from one match to the other, but I think Trump will win this one and a mini-revenge for the Worlds semi.

I am not so sure. Trump will have added pressure. I think he will lose the match because the mental scars of the wc loss are still in his mind

Postby Gridlock

Snooker Overdrive wrote:First session 7am? That's a bit early for my taste <laugh>

Maybe I'll catch some of the second session. I'll try to be around on Sunday for the final.

How about 2am my time?! Makes me just want to fortify with some Bourbon and Scotch, and stay up. I'm 54...maybe 20 years ago!

Postby Wildey

Very high quality before the interval with Bingham making 118 and 98 and Judd Scoring 100 and 95 the third frame was more competitive with Judd taking it making it 3-2.

in the 4th frame Judd opened with a 45