Post a reply

Sangsom World 6 Reds Championship

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
7th- 12th of September in Fashion Island Shopping Mall, Bangkok, Thailand

Stephen Maguire will be Defending his title against top professionals including World Champion Stuart Bingham, World no 1 and former World Champion Mark Selby and top Amateurs from all over the World.

Who will come out on top?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Sangsom World 6 Reds Championship

Postby TheSaviour

I have, at least temporarily, closed my eyes from the reality, since it is a way too disturbing.

But since you asked, let´s guess that Stuart Bingham.. Other favourites to take title are Maguire, Trump, Fu, Williams, Day and Wenbo.

Postby Gridlock

If I calculate correctly the first matches start at 11pm my time. I will try to check it out if I am still up.

Postby SnookerFan

gallantrabbit wrote:Scraping the barrell inviting Peter Fransisco aren't they? Jeez they'll be inviting Burnett next... :bags:

Don't really matter, if nobody can watch it. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Hey, whilst I'm bellyaching, apparently this can be viewed over the World Snooker website. I'm signed up to that now. <laugh>

Might catch some at the weekend now. Get up a bit early, watch some on my compu-box. :hatoff:

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:I think you should set your highest break to 0 on your profile. Can you do this?

Yeah he definately should, maybe -1 <laugh>

Very nice profile pic by the way. <ok> <cool>

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:
Gridlock wrote:Way to go Trump...scored a 75 maximum!

Amazing!! Go Trumpy!!!

Stat fans: I wonder if this is the first time a maxi has been done in the 6 reds?

it was done 4 times last year lol

Muhammad Asif, Ken Doherty, John Higgins and Kritsanut Lertsattayathorn

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Gridlock wrote:Way to go Trump...scored a 75 maximum!

Amazing!! Go Trumpy!!!

Stat fans: I wonder if this is the first time a maxi has been done in the 6 reds?

it was done 4 times last year lol

Muhammad Asif, Ken Doherty, John Higgins and Kritsanut Lertsattayathorn

Now what I would love to see would be an 83 maximum break, it's certainly more plausible than a 155 break. <ok>

Postby TheSaviour

Thepchaiya Un-Nooh played some really sublime stuff once again when it mattered the most against the tough match player Marco Fu! Great decider. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Jn8R-dyfM
Thepchalya really is a great prospect with the way he plays the game! So glad that he won. Nothing against Marco Fu, but..