Post a reply

The Betting Lounge

Postby Bourne

All your tips, picks and bets of the day, stick them up here.

Re: The Betting Lounge

Postby Roland

Whitlock to win PDC World Championships 5/1

Postby GJ

pending

Simon Whitlock to win 2010 PDC world darts @ 33/1

£50 to win £1650

<cool>

Postby Bourne

Baxter to beat Barneveld @ 2.48 (£35 to win £51.80)

I confess to knowing little about darts but this seems a great price for someone as good as Baxter, higher average than Barney this tourn, and Barney is struggling generally from his usual high standards. Baxter wants revenge from 2 years ago as well of course.

Good luck.

Postby Roland

I could only get Whitlock at 4/1 so I stuck £20 on him. I've also got 7 quid something on Webster at 40/1 so either of those two become World Champ I'm laughing. I haven't placed a bet for ages.

Postby Bourne

Whitlock's a very good lay price now GJ, amazed he's gone that short before the semi-final.

Postby Bourne

I would have beaten mugxter if i was blind drunk. At least Taylor's up next, and I can rely on him to give me a better run for my money :

Taylor to win by at least 2 legs vs Lewis @ 1.38 (£55 to win £20.90)

Good luck.

Postby Bourne

Soderling to beat Nadal @ 2.06 (£20 to win £21.20)

Good luck.

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:http://www.oddschecker.com/other-sports/darts/pdc-darts-world-championships/win-market

whitlock odds shortening

:chin: <cool>

You'd expect them too lol, but 7 @ betfair ... be amazed if you didn't trade out if he plays Taylor !

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:http://www.oddschecker.com/other-sports/darts/pdc-darts-world-championships/win-market

whitlock odds shortening

You'd expect them too lol, but 7 @ betfair ... be amazed if you didn't trade out if he plays Taylor !

im praying webster wins tonight the ts an easy decision not to lay for me if not its a 50/50 call

:chin:

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Bourne wrote:

whitlock odds shortening

im praying webster wins tonight the ts an easy decision not to lay for me if not its a 50/50 call

:chin:

Whitlock will be odds on if Webster wins won't he ?

Postby Roland

Well Webster beat him 2 years ago. Webster is quality when he gets going - one of those players who hits nearly every treble he aims at. <doh> thought this was the darts thread

Postby Bourne

Lady Sov to win CBB @ 17.5 (£10 to win £165)

:love:

Postby Bourne

Gurney to win BDO @ 25/1 (£10 to win £250)

<ok>

Postby GJ

Gurney to win BDO @ 25/1 (£20 to win £500)

<cool>

Postby Roland

Who is gurney? I'm not watching the BDO this year on the grounds that it's rubbish.

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:Who is gurney? I'm not watching the BDO this year on the grounds that it's rubbish.

a 23 year old from belfast great young talent will join pdc in next few years after winning a couple of bdo worlds

plays martin adams tonight at 6.45

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Sonny wrote:Who is gurney? I'm not watching the BDO this year on the grounds that it's poo.

a 23 year old from belfast great young talent will join pdc in next few years after winning a couple of bdo worlds

plays martin adams tonight at 6.45

Should beat Adams but Chisnall's looking hot this week.

Postby Roland

Right, looks like I'll be tuning into the darts in 20 minutes then

Postby Casey

Some of the matches are actually very entertaining this year, the Wagner match last night was very good to watch. What do people think about Colin Murray as a presenter? I think he adds a bit of youth, he can connect better with a younger audience. A good candidate for Stubb's old job with snooker <ok>

Postby Bourne

case_master wc wrote:Some of the matches are actually very entertaining this year, the Wagner match last night was very good to watch. What do people think about Colin Murray as a presenter? I think he adds a bit of youth, he can connect better with a younger audience. A good candidate for Stubb's old job with snooker <ok>

Stubbs was a safe pair of hands, at least Murray adds a bit of interest and enthusiasm to the show, even if it comes across as a bit fake. Bobby George still has me wondering every year, completely inept analyst but I still find an interest at what he's got to say :chin:

Postby Bourne

At least Gurney is managing to hold onto his darts at the moment.

Postby Roland

He's not going to win the tournament playing like this though is he?

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:
case_master wc wrote:Some of the matches are actually very entertaining this year, the Wagner match last night was very good to watch. What do people think about Colin Murray as a presenter? I think he adds a bit of youth, he can connect better with a younger audience. A good candidate for Stubb's old job with snooker <ok>

Stubbs was a safe pair of hands, at least Murray adds a bit of interest and enthusiasm to the show, even if it comes across as a bit fake. Bobby George still has me wondering every year, completely inept analyst but I still find an interest at what he's got to say :chin:

Yea Bobby makes me laugh, the guy doesn’t have a clue but some of the stuff he comes out with is legendary.

Postby Bourne

I thought this Gurney fella was meant to be good GJ :hmm:

Postby Casey

Well his girlfriend seems pretty fit so maybe she will give him a consolation back in the hotel room :idea:

Postby Bourne

case_master wc wrote:Well his girlfriend seems pretty fit so maybe she will give him a consolation back in the hotel room :idea:

I hope she kicks him where it hurts.