Post a reply

It breaks my heart.

Postby Pink Ball

It breaks my heart that a man of genuine character and determination is now our World Champion.

It disgusts me that a man who wandered for fifteen years had the courage to keep fighting, and never gave up on his dream, while 'better' players caved in or squandered their talent.

It sickens me that he's not as good as some guy who lost six finals over twenty years ago. He should be ashamed to accept the trophy.

It angers me that the best player of the tournament duly won the tournament.

It hurts me to see the keyboard warriors in a state of disrepair. These brave knights, who heroically fail to even pot a black off its spot, are the true guardians of snooker justice and their opinions should prevent this man from becoming World Champion.

It breaks my heart.
Last edited by Pink Ball on 06 May 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Re: It breaks my heart.

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Pink Ball wrote:It sickens me that he's not as good as some guy who lost six finals over twenty years ago. He should be ashamed to accept the trophy.

He should have handed the trophy over to Jimmy and bowed to him.

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

ronniesrun wrote:'world champion' is an incorrect term. Since the game is only played professionally in the uk, a few european countries and by the chinks ONLY. really they should think of another name for it, especially with people like bingham in the final.

Postby vodkadiet

It breaks my heart that he said "Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

Bloody Necrovore!!

Postby Wildey

Being the Champion of the World means you was the best player during that tournament no more than that.

So on that basis anyone on tour could be World Champion if they play the best that they can for that event.

Stuart Bingham lifted the title because he beat 3 of the top 6 pre tournament favorites you cant do more than that and fully deserves the win

People talk about Hendry's 1999 win as one of the greatest run of wins to be champion in beating Hunter, Wattana, Stevens, O'Sullivan and Williams for the title.

Stuart Bingham's win is right up there with that.

Postby SnookerFan

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:
ronniesrun wrote:'world champion' is an incorrect term. Since the game is only played professionally in the uk, a few european countries and by the chinks ONLY. really they should think of another name for it, especially with people like bingham in the final.

What absolute cobblers!

Postby gcjdavid

Mainland European pros are not good enough to make the cut, Ronniesrun. Get your facts right.

Postby SnookerFan

gcjdavid wrote:Mainland European pros are not good enough to make the cut, Ronniesrun. Get your facts right.

Where in Europe or China does he think Neil Robertson is from? :?

Postby Lucky

Chinks........jesus h corbett, we're back in the 70's!!!