Postby GJ

Joe Perry
Barry Hawkins

2 most popular

The least popular is below

Matt RF Selt

Re: Players most well liked by their fellow pros

Postby GJ

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:i know joe perry gets called the gentleman but is he really that in real life. he has a very intense glare, a lot like peter ebdon.

Joseph is very popular hence his name of group leader <cool>

In his group includes

Robbo
Hawkins
Mark Davis
Gerard Greene

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

GJ wrote:
Ayrshirebhoy wrote:i know joe perry gets called the gentleman but is he really that in real life. he has a very intense glare, a lot like peter ebdon.

Joseph is very popular hence his name of group leader <cool>

In his group includes

Robbo
Hawkins
Mark Davis
Gerard Greene

Hmm Mavis too? He's another one who doesn't look the friendliest. Don't know much of Greene. What about MJW? Supposed to be very laid back and seems a good laugh?

Postby vodkadiet

Murphy was class last night. He must have been hurting so much but was so gracious in defeat. That will stand him in affection with his fellow pros.

Postby Clara8633

Ronnie79 wrote:Murphy is probably the most hated player on tour. That smug look he has when he is winning sickens me. He didnt have it last night though.

I don't think that 'smug look' is enough to make him the most hated player on tour...

Postby TheSaviour

Cue Guru wrote:Ronnie is the most liked pro, every player loves ;-) a genius.

Make that hates, and you got it.. But obviously with Ronnie´s case there is just that something about snooker why even other pros enjoys watching him playing.