Post a reply

Hello, everyone!

Postby notstubbornjustpassionate

Hello, everyone! :)
I'm Esin. I'm a snooker lover just like you guys and a huge fan of Shaun Murphy. I've been wanting an autograph of him for a very very long time but don't know how to get it. Should I mail, or send a letter? Any suggestions?

Re: Hello, everyone!

Postby Skullman

The easiest way is to go to a venue and just ask for one. Players are usually quite happy to give them out (although it's better if you ask after a win!).

Murphy has a website and a twitter page so if going to a tournament isn't feasible, probably the best place to start.

Welcome to the Island BTW. :wave:

Postby vodkadiet

Hi Esin.

I hope Turkey is well.

If you say 'Pretty please with a cherry on top' he will send you his cue as well.

:party:

Postby Dan-cat

vodkadiet wrote:Hi Esin.

I hope Turkey is well.

If you say 'Pretty please with a cherry on top' he will send you his cue as well.

He might even send you his own snooker table from his practice room. It could do with a holiday

Postby vodkadiet

Dan-cat wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Hi Esin.

I hope Turkey is well.

He might even send you his own snooker table from his practice room. It could do with a holiday

He might even send you his girlfriend and his car keys if you send him a photo of yourself.

:cracker:

Postby vodkadiet

If Shaun doesn't fulfil your fantasies can I at least pleasure you in any way you want? Are you male or female?

Postby GJ

He may send some chalk to if you ask him .......

Postby Clara8633

notstubbornjustpassionate wrote:Oh, come on guys. I was serious.
And vodkadiet, I'm a girl.

I thought so. You can tell from the messages sometimes :)