Post a reply

Ding Junhui watch

Postby Cloud Strife

Please don't lose straightaway in the next round now, Ding! :hatoff:

Re: Ding Junhui watch

Postby Skullman

Cloud Strife wrote:Ding 3-1 down.

Looks like the curse is going to strike again.

Technically it's not that strict as Kendo won one match whilst under the watch curse.

Postby Paddpotter

I don't really follow any snooker player as a favourite (it's not football) but I've spoke to the guy enough to know what a nice guy he is! So I'd love if he won the World Championships!!! If it was about the nicest guy this man would win! Gutted what a rubbish season he has had but with the right help he could be a multiple World champion imo. He needs specific help though

Postby Holden Chinaski

Paddpotter wrote:I don't really follow any snooker player as a favourite (it's not football) but I've spoke to the guy enough to know what a nice guy he is! So I'd love if he won the World Championships!!! If it was about the nicest guy this man would win! Gutted what a rubbish season he has had but with the right help he could be a multiple World champion imo. He needs specific help though

Yes Ding does seem like a very nice guy. Some people say he doesn't show emotion but I think he shows more emotion than most other players on the tour. I definitely want him to win the world championship at least once.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:Remember when Ding called The Crucible 'bucking rubbish'?

Ding really does show his emotion. I don't understand why some people call him a robot. Robots don't cry and laugh like Ding does.

Postby Dan-cat

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Remember when Ding called The Crucible 'bucking rubbish'?

Ding really does show his emotion. I don't understand why some people call him a robot. Robots don't cry and laugh like Ding does.

My robot does. She's amazing.

Postby sundaygirl

Would really like Ding to win this match just can't see him winning on his own merits, think he will need John Higgins to hand him chances.
Can't understand why his demeanour is so different at the crucible compared with other venues.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Image

Kinda confirms what you were saying about his diet yesterday.

Not really, considering he gave them all to a homeless charity.

Postby SnookerFan

The Ding Junhui thread rolls over.

Higgins misses out on his chance to get his very own thread. :D

Postby snooker_loopy

Ding Dong Door Bell wins! Higgins out. Higgins' safety play (by his super high standard) was kinda ropey. He made a lot of mistakes during the match. I guess older age is to blame. Not the player he used to be.