Topic locked

Betfred World Championship (Tuesday April 21st) Last 32 !!

Postby Andre147

Image Image ImageSaturday 18th of April~Monday 4th of May at The Crucible Theatre, Sheffield

Day 4 will see the conclusion of the Ding Junhui v Mark Davis and Ali Carter v Alan McManus matches, plus Mark Allen will be action against Ryan Day, 5 time World Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan will start his bid for a 6th World Title, and probably the tie of the round will start, a repeat of the 2000 World Final between 2 Welsh, Mark Williams v Matthew Stevens.

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Tuesday 21st of April

10am

**Ding Junhui 3-4 Mark Davis Ding leads 6-2
Mark Allen v Ryan Day Allen leads 9-8

2.30pm

**Allister Carter 6-3 Alan McManus 2-2
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Craig Steadman Never played before

7pm

**Mark Allen v Ryan Day Allen leads 9-8
Mark Williams v Matthew Stevens Williams leads 12-9

** Denotes Final Session of a Match

Image Image

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tuesday April 21st) Last 32

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:http://www.inside-snooker.com/snooker/2015/4/21/osullivan-takes-centre-stage-again

:-D

A shame you won't be around today to watch it but Ronnie should have no problems.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Outstanding break from Mavis. And his first ever century at the Crucible as well :hatoff:

Yeah in 13 appearances this is his first, so very well done :hatoff:

Ding has his work cut out here, how would he have loved if they carried on yesterday. You could see in his face he wanted to, he even confirmed it again with the ref <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:From Snookerbacker's blog: 'Ronnie has been around the venue now for a couple of days practising and to me he looks cool, calm and at ease and he’s brought his pal Damian Hirst with him'

That's what I want to hear!! :D

Plus Steve Peters is also around so :-D

Postby hendry_fan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Outstanding break from Mavis. And his first ever century at the Crucible as well :hatoff:

Wow!,Mavis has done it then,congrats on gettin your first ever crucible century Mark. :clap:

Pity i missed it live,but maybe i,ll see yet another *147* from Ding. :-)