Post a reply

Snooker Interviews

Postby Ryan-

Hi guys

I am looking to interview all levels of snooker players to deal with kicks. All part of a study from Canterbury University. It will only take 10-15 mins over the phone, skype or in person and will help us a lot get closer to our aim. If anyone is happy to help us out i would be must appreciative.

Re: Snooker Interviews

Postby Ryan-

Thank you for everyone who has inboxed me and helped so far. We are just looking for two more snooker player who can spare 15 mins, it doesn't matter too much what ability you are. Thank you

Postby AC or LT?

Ryan- wrote:Thank you for everyone who has inboxed me and helped so far. We are just looking for two more snooker player who can spare 15 mins, it doesn't matter too much what ability you are. Thank you

Does it matter how often you play?

Postby Ryan-

No just as long as you play or have played snookered at least part regularly. I have had players who play 70+ hours a week, players who no longer play at all but used to play, and casual players who play 3-4 hours a week.How often do you play?

Postby Ryan-

One last push for participants. Once again thank you for all the help so far. After Monday we won't be taking in anymore data, so if anyone wants to be part of the study and share their view now is the time.