Post a reply

Re: qualifiers

Postby PoolBoy

Here's a sensible reply.
Why did you change you're user name?
You used to be called 'Smart'.
The give-away was the vast number of posts.
Your 'newbie' use of the word 'blob' which seems to be used only on this forum, plus the real giveaway, your over-use of smilies and 'variation' on the internet abbreviation of "in my humble opinion" (there are search facilities on here!), show u up to be a pathetic imposter.
Why don't you admit you got banned because of your previous bullocks!

Postby armchair de critique

PoolBoy wrote:Here's a sensible reply.
Your 'newbie' use of the word 'blob' which seems to be used only on this forum, plus the real giveaway, your over-use of smilies and 'variation' on the internet abbreviation of "in my humble opinion" (there are search facilities on here!), show u up to be a pathetic imposter.

I asked a question - you responded IMVHPO with a childish rant. <ok>

Postby Skullman

They typically are streamed, usually two matches per session.

Will be on WS stream, betting sites or the usual dodgy streams.

Skullman wrote:They typically are streamed, usually two matches per session.

Will be on WS stream, betting sites or the usual dodgy streams.

The dodgy ones are my preference.

Postby DazMuckian

Any ideas when the draw is done for these? Should be easy too make money :-D

Postby PoolBoy

IMVHPO - that's the one!
But point proven, I won't mention it again!

Postby Skullman

DazMuckian wrote:Any ideas when the draw is done for these? Should be easy too make money :-D

Seedings aren't determined until after the CO is over. Hopefully a draw should be done by Monday.

Postby Cloud Strife

pmsl <ok>

armchair de critique wrote:

I asked a question - you responded IMVHPO with a childish rant. <ok>

<cool>

Postby Wildey

as mods we know exactly who he is and it doesent bother us so why should it bother you?

for the record smart did get banned on occasions however it was his decision to step away from this site and he was not banned.

if he wants to be renamed Smart im sure Roland can do that in a second however if he prefers to remain armchair de critique then again its his decision.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:

as mods we know exactly who he is and it doesent bother us so why should it bother you?

for the record smart did get banned on occasions however it was his decision to step away from this site and he was not banned.

if he wants to be renamed Smart im sure Roland can do that in a second however if he prefers to remain armchair de critique then again its his decision.

In that case, can you get Roland to change my username to my original name?