Post a reply

Michaela Tabb

Postby Roco

Her resignation seems a bit sudden. She is not exactly old. Wonder what the reason is behind it.

Re: Michaela Tabb

Postby SnookerFan

Roco wrote:Thanks for that.

I thought there must be more to it.

I heard you the first time.

Postby SnookerFan

I'm thinking about starting a Bring Back Michaela Tabb campaign. Like the Jeremy Clarkson one, except for somebody good

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:I'm thinking about starting a Bring Back Michaela Tabb campaign. Like the Jeremy Clarkson one, except for somebody good

Does Michaela have any say in your campaign...?

Or will you just bowl up to her house wearing night vision goggles and kidnap her on the eve of the World Championship?

Postby armchair de critique

Muppet147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm thinking about starting a Bring Back Michaela Tabb campaign. Like the Jeremy Clarkson one, except for somebody good

Or will you just bowl up to her house wearing night vision goggles and kidnap her on the eve of the World Championship?

:chuckle:

Postby SnookerFan

Muppet147 wrote:

I wish I knew where she lived. rofl

Postby Roland

SB is spot on

Postby Holden Chinaski

Is Michaela gone because Barry Hearn's ego is too big to admit he was wrong and should have paid her that small amount of money?
If so, Hearn is an even bigger sausage than I thought.
Discuss.