Topic locked

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 16 Discussion !!!

Postby Andy Spark

I'm here, delighted that Luca won, and playing so well! I knew he had it in him, I knew he was special. :D

Now I am happy again after yesterday, all down to Luca, I shall go and watch the match on youtube now (hopefully it's there!) :-)

Postby Andre147

Andy Spark wrote:I'm here, delighted that Luca won, and playing so well! I knew he had it in him, I knew he was special. :D

Now I am happy again after yesterday, all down to Luca, I shall go and watch the match on youtube now (hopefully it's there!) :-)

It is, go to that russian dude channel, snookerroomru, the guy uploads every match almost immediatly after it finishes.

Postby Andre147

2-2 Wilson v Robbo...

another upset on the cards...? amazingly enough after knocking 3 sucessive tons against James Cahill in his first match, Robbo has played some pretty poor stuff since then, against Cope and now Wilson.

peaking too early I'd say

Postby Andy Spark

Andre147 wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:I'm here, delighted that Luca won, and playing so well! I knew he had it in him, I knew he was special. :D

It is, go to that russian dude channel, snookerroomru, the guy uploads every match almost immediatly after it finishes.

Thanks, Luca can now use this win to stay on tour I think. Hopefully too he will kick on from here. :-)

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:Go on Gary, knock him out! <ok>

:-D

Some strange things happening with Robbo lately arent there CS..

Last week lost the match against Mags at German Masters after Mags required 2 snookers, and now this rofl rofl rofl

GJ will be pleased :wave:

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Come on Gary. Finish him!

:D

CS explain me how on earth a player of Robbo's calibre can make such a stupid and silly shot rofl

Judd had a similar situation yesterday with the final pink, but he righly decided to hit pink full on.

Surely is better to leave your opponent bang in but let him pot the balls to win the frame than to hand it to him on a plate?

Robbo rofl

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Come on Gary. Finish him!

:D

CS explain me how on earth a player of Robbo's calibre can make such a stupid and silly shot rofl

Judd had a similar situation yesterday with the final pink, but he righly decided to hit pink full on.

Surely is better to leave your opponent bang in but let him pot the balls to win the frame than to hand it to him on a plate?

Robbo rofl

I think Robbo became abit arrogant in that match, I don't think he showed Wilson enough respect to be quite frank. No way would he have done that against someone like Ronnie or Selby for example.

I glad it ended up biting him in the backside though.

Postby Andre147

Yeah fully agree with you CS.

Roland is right on Twitter though, Robbo post-match will probably say it wasn't his fault and that there was a fingermark or table rolled off rofl

No way can a table roll off that much if you attempt the shot to hit it full on the face just like Judd did yesterday.

He can try and make up some silly excuse, but fact remains it was one of the silliest shots I've seen, especially coming from a top player like him.

I too am glad it backfired on him :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:Yeah fully agree with you CS.

Matt is right on Twitter though, Robbo post-match will probably say it wasn't his fault and that there was a fingermark or table rolled off rofl

No way can a table roll off that much if you attempt the shot to hit it full on the face just like Judd did yesterday.

He can try and make up some silly excuse, but fact remains it was one of the silliest shots I've seen, especially coming from a top player like him.

I too am glad it backfired on him :wave:

Yeah, it was a poor shot, plain and simple. And it was even poorer judgement to risk playing it like that again after already missing it twice.

Postby Andre147

That's 4 players I've watched live doing that.

First was Carter in some Premier League match, then the infamous Poomjaeng one, MJW also did one this season in China against Allen too, and now this from Robbo.