Post a reply

Re: Luca Brecel working with Chris Henry again

Postby Andre147

AC or LT? wrote:It's obviously helping somewhat as he'll be going to India, next stop China.

Next stop China? So you're saying he'll beat Ronnie? :john:

If there's one player I wouldnt' mind Ronnie losing to, Luca is definately the one.

Postby AC or LT?

Andre147 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:It's obviously helping somewhat as he'll be going to India, next stop China.

If there's one player I wouldnt' mind Ronnie losing to, Luca is definately the one.

Anything can happen in these stupidly short matches these days.

Postby Andre147

AC or LT? wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

China Open qualifiers are Best of 9 and not Best of 7, so it does make a difference.

Ronnie will have to play marmite in order for Luca to beat him, as Luca is very inconsistent against the real top players.

Postby AC or LT?

Andre147 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

China Open qualifiers are Best of 9 and not Best of 7, so it does make a difference.

Ronnie will have to play marmite in order for Luca to beat him, as Luca is very inconsistent against the real top players.

Yeah, of course like most players he is but it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I think Luca is a great talent, but I'm not sure he really has what it takes to be a top player. His shot selection is just absurd at times and he doesn't seem to have a killer instinct if you know what I mean... Maybe Chris Henry can change this, Luca is still young. But he's definitely not as talented as Ronnie was at that age.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:I think Luca is a great talent, but I'm not sure he really has what it takes to be a top player. His shot selection is just absurd at times and he doesn't seem to have a killer instinct if you know what I mean... Maybe Chris Henry can change this, Luca is still young. But he's definitely not as talented as Ronnie was at that age.

he isn't, when Ronnie was 17 he won the 2nd most important title in Snooker.

Luca still has to mature a bit, improve his shot selection and safety game,and above all know when to attack and defend against the real top players.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:

he only just beat Lu Ning he will have to play to a much higher standard to push Ronnie