Post a reply

Kreativ Dental German Masters Final Discussion!

Postby Andre147

Image Image Image
Wednesday 4th - Sunday 8th of February at the Tempodrom, Berlin in Germany

So in the Final of the 2015 German Masters we have current Masters Champion Shaun Murphy who is probably playing the best snooker of his life. Having just beaten Liang Wenbo in the Semi-Final, making two total clearances of 141 and 145, he will face good friend Mark Selby, who beat Stephen Maguire 6-2 in his Semi-Final with a strong performance. It has all the makings of a cracking Final.

Who will win the 5th edition of the German Masters at the Tempodrom in Berlin?

Final

Shaun Murphy v Mark Selby tied at 16-16, 1-1 in ranking event finals

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Kreativ Dental German Masters Final Discussion!

Postby Andre147

Photo taken yesterday, is Selby smiling cause he thinks he'll win the title against good friend Shaun? I don't think he'll have too many smiles tomorrow though :roll:

Postby Andre147

Hopefully it's a good Final with a bit of everything, good scoring, tactical and safety play, as well as tension and some unexpected blobs in between. 15 or more frames played would be good aswell, unless Shaun were to thrash Selby in a similar fashion to the Masters, but highly doubt that will happen.

Postby Andre147

Roland wrote:You mean when he thrashed him 6-5?

No I meant thrash Selby like he did against Robbo, but that is unlikely. Sory if that wasn't clear enough for you. :roll:

Postby Snooker Overdrive

vodkadiet wrote:Whoever wins tomorrow, I think the favourites for the Worlds in order Robertson, O'Sullivan, Selby, Murphy, Trump, Higgins.

I would never rank Higgins higher than Ding. John did nothing all season and in his last 2 appearances at the Crucible to suggest a good run, never mind winning the title.

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Whoever wins tomorrow, I think the favourites for the Worlds in order Robertson, O'Sullivan, Selby, Murphy, Trump, Higgins.

I would never rank Higgins higher than Ding. John did nothing all season and in his last 2 appearances at the Crucible to suggest a good run, never mind winning the title.

I dunno, man. Ding just has never shown me that he can play at The Crucible. He just doesn't like the venue.

Neither is likely though, to be fair.

Postby hendry_fan

I,m not bovered,i,m absolute neutral who wins this one,as i like both.

Selby= Ranking event finals: 12 (4 titles, 8 runner-ups)

Murphy= Ranking event finals: 9 (5 titles, 4 runner-ups)

Both will be determined to add another trophy to there rising collection. :-)

Postby Wildey

Higgins wouldnt be 1 of the favorite to win the wishaw league lol

Postby Wildey

Just reaching the final is a great achievmant by Selby having been playing pool in china on Monday reaching Germany on Tuesday and playing wednesday strugling to string breaks together in last 32 and last 16.

but since then hes made 11 half centuries that includes 5 over 80.