Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Finals : Stephen Maguire v Shaun Murph

Postby RJFindlay

Andre147 wrote:Dont wanna get too personal, but were you born deaf or it was later on in your life?

I know a few people who are deaf and cant speak at the same time, I get along with them very well though.

Too personal, but since you've asked anyway, I was born deaf. My father clearly potted the brown instead of the pink.

Postby Andre147

RJFindlay wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Dont wanna get too personal, but were you born deaf or it was later on in your life?

I know a few people who are deaf and cant speak at the same time, I get along with them very well though.

Too personal, but since you've asked anyway, I was born deaf. My father clearly potted the brown instead of the pink.

Ok, sory for asking then.

Welcome to SI mate, think you'll like it here. Sometimes there can be the odd discussion which goes a bit too far between some members but overall this is definately the best forum out there to discuss Snooker. TSF for instance is crap. They have an obcession with cues and stuff rofl

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 wrote:
RJFindlay wrote:

Ok, sory for asking then.

Welcome to SI mate, think you'll like it here. Sometimes there can be the odd discussion which goes a bit too far between some members but overall this is definately the best forum out there to discuss Snooker. TSF for instance is crap. They have an obcession with cues and stuff rofl

True, they do have an obsession with cue collecting and finding that magic cue that will take them from 50 to a ton. Of course, this is bunkum. A Paris won't make a rubbish player brilliant. However, they also spend a lot of time there discussing coaching, playing and playing tips and tips(!), and there are coaches on there, fully badged up to offer advice for free. To be fair, there are more players over there than here, and generally, that means they know much more about the game at all levels. It's a more serious forum. It's a good place for people looking to buy a cue or finding out about what to buy and how much to spend and which brands are worth spending some cash on. It's a bit dry though, some folk over there who have a carrot up their chuff if you ask me. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:Well, that's my crush on Fiona Bruce over. She wants to put people who don't dance into Room 101.

When people try and force you into dancing at parties, why is that seen as okay? I mean, when I try and talk people into putting the snooker on at parties they get the hump.

Postby RJFindlay

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Well, that's my crush on Fiona Bruce over. She wants to put people who don't dance into Room 101.

When people try and force you into dancing at parties, why is that seen as okay? I mean, when I try and talk people into putting the snooker on at parties they get the hump.

Bet the girls get all moist when you suggest that at parties(!)

Postby SnookerFan

RJFindlay wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Bet the girls get all moist when you suggest that at parties(!)

Quite a lot of women like snooker.

Not that you'd know it judging by the queues for toilets at the Ally Pally.

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:

People invite you to parties? What, to make themselves look good? rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Cannonball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

They used to. But as I usually end up drunk, telling everybody who asks me to dance to get fuvked, they became less keen.

Good job too. So much snooker on these days. I ain't got time to snake hiss about.

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

They used to. But as I usually end up drunk, telling everybody who asks me to dance to get fuvked, they became less keen.

Good job too. So much snooker on these days. I ain't got time to snake hiss about.

Sounds sad. Snooker's great, but there are other things in life worth enjoying.

Postby Andre147

Dont know about you folks but Im enjoying every minute of this match :-D So far it has had a bit of everything, wonderful to watch.

Would love if it ended on a decider, a shame we've only had one so far and Murphy was involved in it of course.