Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Finals : Stephen Maguire v Shaun Murph

Postby RJFindlay

Andre147 wrote:
RJFindlay wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:when u need snookers the miss rule cannot be used

Seriously? I never knew that. That sounds daft.

how long you been watching snooker?

For at least 10 years now. Lol. I am deaf so I don't hear the commentators. And the subtitles on live TV sucks.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
RJFindlay wrote:
For at least 10 years now. Lol. I am deaf so I don't hear the commentators. And the subtitles on live TV sucks.

Lucky you.

lol SF <laugh> But jokes aside, it must be horrible mate to be deaf, just like it is for those who are blind or can't speak. :-(

Postby RJFindlay

SnookerFan wrote:
RJFindlay wrote:

Lucky you.

Lol, I wish I could though. Especially since it was once mentioned on this forum that Virgo sounds like he has an organism when ronnie plays some magical stuff. *curious*

Postby Clara8633

RJFindlay wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
RJFindlay wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:when u need snookers the miss rule cannot be used

Seriously? I never knew that. That sounds daft.

how long you been watching snooker?

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that.

Postby SnookerFan

RJFindlay wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
RJFindlay wrote:

Lucky you.

Lol, I wish I could though. Especially since it was once mentioned on this forum that Virgo sounds like he has an organism when ronnie plays some magical stuff. *curious*

I'm curious to know what an orgasm sounds like, as well. rofl

Postby Andre147

Dont wanna get too personal, but were you born deaf or it was later on in your life?

I know a few people who are deaf and cant speak at the same time, I get along with them very well though.