Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Finals : Stephen Maguire v Shaun Murph

Postby Andre147

Cannonball wrote::zzz:

lol, I think it could be a good match, both players usually raise their standard when playing against each other. I know the chalk incident is a distant memory and they now get along well, but neverhtless its always something to spice things up a bit when these two play.

Maybe this time Murphy will forget his chalk and Mags out of sympathy lets him go grab it rofl

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 wrote:
Cannonball wrote::zzz:

lol, I think it could be a good match, both players usually raise their standard when playing against each other. I know the chalk incident is a distant memory and they now get along well, but neverhtless its always something to spice things up a bit when these two play.

Maybe this time Murphy will forget his chalk and Mags out of sympathy lets him go grab it rofl

Agreed, Smurf takes things too far. Imagine not lending your chalk, how unChristian is that!?

This match should have quality but I'll probably play instead. It just strikes me that it will be quite drawn out.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Don't know who will wins this and I don't know who I want to progress either. Maybe Murphy a tad more.

I actually think Mags has a lot more chances of beating Allen in the semis than Murphy will have.

I also think I prefer Murphy, but Mags is playing well lately and that win over Judd is bound to give him confidence.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Who is commentating on BBC? I'm contemplating going in my room, but I'd have to freeview it. I'd rather Joe Johnson than some of the BBC muppets.

Davis and Virgo.

Hmmm. Could be worse. Virgo is a bit of a div, but tolerable when Ronnie isn't playing. (Well, sometimes.) Davis is okay.