Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Finals :Allister Carter v Neil Roberts

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:Have to say Robbo's walk on theme is the best :hatoff: It's from the videogame Mass Efect 2, which he loves and I do aswell :-D great choice from him.

If players were ever ranked on walk on music choice, he'd still be WN1.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Have to say Robbo's walk on theme is the best :hatoff: It's from the videogame Mass Efect 2, which he loves and I do aswell :-D great choice from him.

If players were ever ranked on walk on music choice, he'd still be WN1.

Agree <ok> He loves playing videogames, and I too love them, great way to relax and get away from the stress of things. Right now I'm playing The Evil Within, great great game.

Postby Andre147

Robbo and Ronnie havent played since CoC 2013 and that match was a cracker, Ronnie won 6-5 with a ton in the last. They always have great matches these two and a Masters meeting here would be great.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:This is more like it Robbo. He played like marmite first few frames against Milkins.

Since 4-3 down v Milkins he hasnt looked back, made a 90 odd break, ton, another big break and now this ton to open up the match.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:SF so you'll watch the Allen match, any other? Semis? Final?

Nah, that's it after that. Last match I'm seeing live this week.

great venue isnt it? I want to go there someday, maybe next year if everything goes well, and maybe meet a few Islanders on here.

Postby Andre147

Well playing like this Ronnie will have his work cut out, but Ronnie knows better and he always ups his game for semis at Masters, from 10 previous, never lost one, and he'll make 11/11. :spot on: