Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Finals :Allister Carter v Neil Roberts

Postby Cannonball

6-5 to Carter. I think he has the bit between his teeth this week. And the crowd will be massively behind him as well, he's a local for them. He will need to remember how to hold himself and get over the line though, which as Andre points out, he hasn't done a lot of recently.

Postby Andre147

Cannonball wrote:6-5 to Carter. I think he has the bit between his teeth this week. And the crowd will be massively behind him as well, he's a local for them. He will need to remember how to hold himself and get over the line though, which as Andre points out, he hasn't done a lot of recently.

Fair point but I just can't see Ali winning this because of the reason I said, he hasnt had enough competitive play at highest level so for instance if it gets close like you are suggesting then Robbo has the clear advantage, and sory to disagree but the crowd wont have much of an impact, if anything Robbo relishes those kind of envirnoments.

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:I've got the squits.

I had a massive lunch today, and have been sat on the bog three times already.

What joy for your lucky mother, first to have such a wonderful, witty, handsome son. And now, to have you mess up her toilet facility. She must be delighted. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Cannonball wrote:

What joy for your lucky mother, first to have such a wonderful, witty, handsome son. And now, to have you mess up her toilet facility. She must be delighted. rofl

Handsome? I'm flattered.

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

Handsome? I'm flattered.

If you take the 'l' out of the last word of you reply, you're closer to being accurate.

Any meat or fish in that lunch mate? :john:
Last edited by Cannonball on 15 Jan 2015, edited 2 times in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Cannonball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

Handsome? I'm flattered.

If you take the 'l' out of the last word of you reply, you're closer to being accurate.

Any meat or fish in that lunch mate? :john:

Turkey. And pork.

It was a carvery.

Postby Andre147

AC or LT? wrote:How do people foresee this going then, big breaks through-out or dogged tactical affair?

Their last Best of 11 match was an absolute classic, 6-5 for Robbo at CoC 2013, between them I think there were 4 or 5 tons, remarkable match. I dont think this one will be that good but it should be a good match nevertheless. Robbo wins it for me.

EDIT: Their last Best of 11 match was 2014 China Open which Robbo won, but the one previous was the CoC one.

Postby Andre147

AC or LT? wrote:To be fair who ever wins we're guaranteed a cracking semi-final. With regards to the other half of the draw 1 player is spoiling that at the minute.

Perry? I agree Ding would have been better, but Perry is no mug and he can give Allen a good game aswell.