Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Barry Hawkins v Allister Carte

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Ronnie hasn't overtaken him yet...

Does Hendry have to congratulate every time Ronnie gets one closer?

He will congratulate him when he comments on his match against Fu <ok>

He said previously he would like to be on the coom box when Ronnie breaks his record, and he'll do it I'm sure v Fu.

But ironic really Ronnie equalled it on Hendry's birthday :-D Couldn't have been much better.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Do we really need a standing ovation every time for Carter?

Cancer is the devils work.

Yes, we need a standing ovation for him.

I don't recall him having one after beating Testicular cancer

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:The BBC commentators talking about the Snooker Legends cup like it's some big tournament.

Translation: They've all played in it, and it's the only snooker they've watched in the last 12 months.

Imagine that, and they've got a financial interest in it as well. :john:

Not sure I can watch this; it's gonna go on and on. Glad the Captain is ok and back etc but teeth-pulling ain't my thang.

Postby SnookerFan

Cannonball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:The BBC commentators talking about the Snooker Legends cup like it's some big tournament.

Translation: They've all played in it, and it's the only snooker they've watched in the last 12 months.

Imagine that, and they've got a financial interest in it as well. :john:

Not sure I can watch this; it's gonna go on and on. Glad the Captain is ok and back etc but teeth-pulling ain't my thang.

In that case, I think I speak for the entire forum when I say, we're happy for you to log off and stop posting.

<laugh>

Postby Cannonball

Obviously after Paul Hunter, snooker fans are just glad their heroes aren't dropping dead at a young age from cancer. Add Crones into the mix and yeah, I'm no fan of Carter but I have to admire his resilience and the audience clearly does as well. He's a home-boy down there after all, so a good reception was guaranteed.
Last edited by Cannonball on 13 Jan 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Do we really need a standing ovation every time for Carter?

Vodka must have loved it rofl

That's right, meat eaters and cancer sufferers should be booed equally. He's a chutney ferret if there ever was one.

Postby Cannonball

The hawk needs to stop being a dove. He could get rolled over if he doesn't win one soon; he's fragile enough under pressure as it is.