Post a reply

Favourite Lower Ranked Player

Postby not snookergrass

Who are people's favourite player that has lingered around the lower echelons of the rankings for a number of years?

Mine is Mike Dunn - the North East's finest :hatoff:

Re: Favourite Lower Ranked Player

Postby Cannonball

Jimmy White for me. Hangs on to his card with grim determination. Tony Drago is another favourite.

Postby Cannonball

vodkadiet wrote:Ali Carter

Have you been drinking too much soya milk again? rofl How is Carter in the lower echelons of the rankings, he's a top sixteen player ya guppy! rofl

Postby vodkadiet

Cannonball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Ali Carter

Have you been drinking too much soya milk again? rofl How is Carter in the lower echelons of the rankings, he's a top sixteen player ya guppy! rofl

I drink almond, rice or oat milk. I will leave it to the moronic and brainwashed to drink cow's milk.

Cow's milk contains blood, pus, urine and feces by the way.

https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm ... B600%3B338

Postby vodkadiet

Anyway Carter is only is in top 16 because the likes of Hearn and Ferguson gave him preferential treatment.

He is not top 16 in reality.

Postby shankly

It's hard to pick. I'm not going to count MJW because he's done it all and he looks like he might get back into the top 16 soon anyway.

I'm sure I've forgotten people but for now I will go with... McGill. When he walked out to This Charming Man it sealed the deal! And he looks class walking around the table.

Postby vodkadiet

shankly wrote:It's hard to pick. I'm not going to count MJW because he's done it all and he looks like he might get back into the top 16 soon anyway.

I'm sure I've forgotten people but for now I will go with... McGill. When he walked out to This Charming Man it sealed the deal! And he looks class walking around the table.

Frankly Mr Shankly I have to agree. McGill has the best walk on music by a mile.

Postby Andre147

I can't pick one favourite player, I have a few I like very much, those are Luca Brecel, Alexander Ursenbacher, Kyren Wilson, Thepchaiya Un-Nooh and Joel Walker.

Postby SnookerEd25

Chris Melling : I've been watching him on the 9-ball circuit for some years, I'd like to see him make an impact on the Snooker rankings.

Also developing a healthy respect for Rod Lawler, but would stop short of claiming I enjoy watching him...

Postby TheSaviour

This is a good thread. We must remember that the future always do exist. And usually it is a possibility.

I would name perhaps Rory McLeod and Jimmy White now..

Postby Dan-cat

vodkadiet wrote:Imagine drinking milk from another species?!!

rofl rofl rofl

Weird isn't it? And yet we accept it totally because we are conditioned to do so. It's just another pre-learned behaviour like so many others that the majority accept without questioning it.

I find that oat, rice and almond milk can sometimes curdle in hot coffee - I recently switched to hemp milk which never curdles.

Anyway, back to the topic, I've always loved a bit of the Spaceman.

Are you the same Snookergrass from Twitter causing all the trouble? :)

Postby not snookergrass

Dan-cat wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

Weird isn't it? And yet we accept it totally because we are conditioned to do so. It's just another pre-learned behaviour like so many others that the majority accept without questioning it.

I find that oat, rice and almond milk can sometimes curdle in hot coffee - I recently switched to hemp milk which never curdles.

Twitter? Me? As if........... <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

snookergrass wrote:The original question was a sincere question tbh

We get off topic sometimes don't we? <laugh>

Out of interest, do players like Jimmy White and Mark Williams count? Or did you mean players that have never, or hardly ever, been in the top 16?

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:Don't people drink goat's milk? They make cheeses out of it.

Yes. And that is just as stupid as drinking cow's milk.

Postby vodkadiet

Dan-cat wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

No only is it stupid it is unbelievably cruel. It breaks my heart the way people treat certain animals.

I also drink the milks you mentioned, although I no longer drink Hemp milk. Hemp is the only one that is never on offer in the supermarket.

Postby vodkadiet

snooky147 wrote:This is NOT a vegan forum. Stick to the topic. Any future off topic posts will be deleted.

Yeah! That's right, try and stop the the morally superior Vegan from having his say.

Typical animal abuser.

Postby vodkadiet

I change my vote from Carter to the equally vertically challenged Graeme Dott!
:baby:

Postby snooky147

vodkadiet wrote:I change my vote from Carter to the equally vertically challenged Graeme Dott!

:bags: