Post a reply

Hossein Vafaei Ayouri visa petition

Postby Roland

The 20 year old Iranian snooker player Hossein Vafaei Ayouri still can't get a visa for the UK which will allow him to take up his spot on the main tour.

There is a petition to get him his visa granted. The snooker world is missing out so please take the time to sign:

https://www.change.org/p/prime-minister ... e-uk#share

Re: Hossein Vafaei Ayouri visa petition

Postby Wildey

AC or LT? wrote:I've signed the petition but I can't see how the PM would bend the rules for him as it would expose much wider idiocies within the policy.

Question is what is the policy?

doesn't make any sense what so ever

Mansour Bahrami who is a former pro tennis player from Iran he comes over to britain every year to play senior Tennis.

what is this policy that stops a 20 year old to play a sport.

Postby Wildey

Pankaj Quit because of lack of Ambition to Master Snooker because hes happy being the big fish in a small pond.

Hossein has the ambition and bureaucratic bullocks stops him playing.

Postby Wildey

Roland wrote:That's bullocks about Pankaj. He will be back.

He is almost 30 I don't want him back at 40.

It's his time now and he's blown it.

Postby TheSaviour

Wildey wrote:Pankaj Quit because of lack of Ambition to Master Snooker because hes happy being the big fish in a small pond.

Hossein has the ambition and bureaucratic bullocks stops him playing.

That´s more like it!
Great minds thinks alike.

Postby Wildey

Im not saying Pankaj is wrong its his decision however i thought he was a top sportsman.

top sportsmen have this built in desire to prove their the best just like Hossein has, how great would Federer have been if he only wanted to play in Switzerland?

Pankaj got that chance to play snooker at the highest level and he decided not to peruse it.

Postby Roland

Because as far as the population of India were concerned, one of their top sportsmen had disappeared off the face of the planet because he was no longer a reigning world champion.

Postby Wildey

Roland wrote:Because as far as the population of India were concerned, one of their top sportsmen had disappeared off the face of the planet because he was no longer a reigning world champion.

holy rubbish.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:I've signed the petition but I can't see how the PM would bend the rules for him as it would expose much wider idiocies within the policy.

Question is what is the policy?

doesn't make any sense what so ever

Mansour Bahrami who is a former pro tennis player from Iran he comes over to britain every year to play senior Tennis.

what is this policy that stops a 20 year old to play a sport.

Bahrami is actually now a citizen of France. Goes some way to explaining why he can swan in and out of Britain whenever he likes.