Post a reply

Dafabet Champion of Champions Semi Finals !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th of November at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry.

So after a week of Group Action its down to the semi finals featuring World no 2 Neil Robertson, World no 3 Ding Junhui, World no 4 Ronnie O'Sullivan and World no 11 Judd Trump.

Who will win?

DRAW

Saturday 8th of November

Semi Finals

1pm

Ronnie O'Sullivan 6-4 Ding Junhui H2H O'Sullivan leads 10-3

7pm

Neil Robertson 4-6 Judd Trump H2H Trump leads 12-10

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Finals Weekend !!!!

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:Ronnie vs Trump final please.

As long as Ronnie wins, I honestly don't care much who wins the other semi, although I think I would prefer a Ronnie v Robbo Final. Anyway, we too are garanteed a cracking final whoever wins, so we'll see some excelent snooker this weekend I feel.

Postby Andre147

Wild why didn't you divide this thread between Semi-Finals and another for the Final itself like in every other tournament... doesn't make much sense doing it this way.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:Wild why didn't you divide this thread between Semi-Finals and another for the Final itself like in every other tournament... doesn't make much sense doing it this way.

I think he might have done it if the matches were longer and played on separate days to each other. As it is, I think it's appropriate to just have one thread.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Wild why didn't you divide this thread between Semi-Finals and another for the Final itself like in every other tournament... doesn't make much sense doing it this way.

I think he might have done it if the matches were longer and played on separate days to each other. As it is, I think it's appropriate to just have one thread.

Not that it matters much, but he separates them for the Masters and it has exactly the same amount of frames for the Semis and Final, so again would make more sense doing it that way.

Postby Clara8633

SnookerFan wrote:As usual, I'll be in a minority of one. But I'd like a Ding vs Robbo final.

I'd like that too. Or a ROS v Robbo final. As long as Trump loses (and I have a feeling he won't), I'm happy ^-^

Postby hendry_fan

Saturday 8th of November

Semi Finals

1pm

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Ding Junhui H2H O'Sullivan leads 9-3

7pm

Neil Robertson v Judd Trump H2H Trump leads 11-10

:cracker: Crackin matches today!. :cracker:

Well,it was a extremely difficult decission,but i,ve decided that I,ll be rootin for Ronnie in this one,......

,...............................................................................................i,ll be rootin for him to loose. :-D

I aint bovered who,ll win between Yobbo Robbo and Trump,i like both and are great to watch when on song.

Postby Wildey

Ronnie O'Sullivan has met Neil Robertson only once in a final and that was in the 2010 World Open Final where Neil Robertson won 5-1.

and he has only played Judd Trump in a final once that was in 2011 PTC 9 in Antwerp where Judd won 4-3 in a very high quality and fast match.

So if he can beat Ding Junhui it will be the biggest final he has had against Neil Robertson or Judd Trump.

Postby Roland

I think it'll be Ding v Robbo too. I think Ding will have been itching to play Ronnie again after their last match and will be well up for this match today.

Postby Andre147

AC or LT? wrote:Ronnie'll go out to Ding. He's no longer a tournament finalist, he showed that in Chengdu.

You also said he would lose to Bingo so :wave: and you also said he wouldnt break Hendry's record of tons, and he's just 17 away from that so again :wave: Your predictions are even worst than SFs around here... No longer a tournament finalist rofl Decline isn't it... :john: pmsl

Postby Andre147

AC or LT? wrote:Mark my words at half-5ish tonight.

Again, said the same prior to Bingo match pmsl :zzz: same talk over and over and over :zzz:

I'll comeback to this post at 5ish :wave:

Postby Wildey

I Like the way ITV starts their broadcast 15 minutes before start time.

BBC Start on the start time and then 10 minutes of bull before match starts.

Postby SnookerFan

AC or LT? wrote:Ronnie'll go out to Ding. He's no longer a tournament finalist, he showed that in Chengdu.

So the guy who won The Masters in January, the Welsh Open in February and got to The Crucible final in May is no longer able to get to finals? Since May?

Mug comment.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:I Like the way ITV starts their broadcast 15 minutes before start time.

BBC Start on the start time and then 10 minutes of bull before match starts.

How else will we know who Dennis Taylor has been playing golf with?

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:

So the guy who won The Masters in January, the Welsh Open in February and got to The Crucible final in May is no longer able to get to finals? Since May?

Mug comment.

More like a deluded/hater comment :wave: but you're right <ok>