Post a reply

free: a pair of tickets to the CoC final

Postby Dan-cat

Yo,

I've got a pair of tickets here for the final of the Champion of Champions in Coventry a week on Sunday. Both sessions, two all day tickets. I bought them a while ago and forgot that I'd planned to go to Spain next week to take part in an ayahuasca ceremony. They were for me and my snooker mate Steve, I'll take him to the UK final instead.

So - who wants them? I'll post them to you. My gift to snooker island! :-D

Re: free: a pair of tickets to the CoC final

Postby Andre147

I would absolutely love the chance to watch the Final and get those tickets you so kindly are offering, but unfortunately I'm not in the UK so no chance of that. :shrug:

Postby The Cueist

Busy working , But a very generous offer.
I wouldnt take tbem if I had the time as I would rrather
Pay my own way in life as I always have done.

It has been known to sell them on ebay.
There is somebody I know that k ows hoe to do this.
Pmme and I will give you ther details mate.
Anything to help

Postby ScottCorno

Dan-cat wrote:Yo,

I've got a pair of tickets here for the final of the Champion of Champions in Coventry a week on Sunday. Both sessions, two all day tickets. I bought them a while ago and forgot that I'd planned to go to Spain next week to take part in an ayahuasca ceremony. They were for me and my snooker mate Steve, I'll take him to the UK final instead.

So - who wants them? I'll post them to you. My gift to snooker island! :-D

Possibly a little cheeky considering my post count (I'm not a regular here!), but would love the tickets if possible (i've been dropping by the thread the last day or so, and noted they hadn't been claimed).

Not sure if you'd be able to make use of them, but have some tickets for Friday evening session (which I was selling due to late drop-outs) if you'd like them in return?

Postby ScottCorno

The Cueist wrote:Oh jeseus ! It is turning into swap shop on here

Just offering tickets in return they might be able to make use of.

Really looking forward to Friday session, just numbers I'm going with lower than had bought for.