Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Group 1

Postby Clara8633

Skullman wrote:The worst thing about tonight is that Muppet will probably be right about 6-0.

Yes, probably. Did he really predict it or was he just hoping?

Postby Skullman

Clara8633 wrote:
Skullman wrote:The worst thing about tonight is that Muppet will probably be right about 6-0.

Even broken clocks are right twice a day.

Postby Clara8633

Skullman wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

That's exactly what happened yesterday with my clock xD

I never knew Marco Fu would play this badly. He did have his chances.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

rofl rofl

Postby Wildey

Ronnie played Brilliant stuff today but his match against McGill in Chengdu just as impressive and he still lost to Williams.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:Ronnie played Brilliant stuff today but his match against McGill in Chengdu just as impressive and he still lost to Williams.

Youre right Wild, every match is diferent... and who knows... Ding might take inspiration from MJW because Ding too hasn't beaten Ronnie for a long long time.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

masterdoctorgenius wrote:if something deserves an A+ then its ronnies long game

He potted 9 out of 9 long pots today. I can't remember the last time Ronnie potted all his attempted long pots in match! And a lot of these were absolute crackers!

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:Ronnie played Brilliant stuff today but his match against McGill in Chengdu just as impressive and he still lost to Williams.

Fortunately he's not playing Williams next, is he? :wave:

no hes playing a player with as bad a record as Williams had against him and is also going to put things right <ok>

Postby Skullman

Been a bit disappointing so far. So many matches I was looking forward to not going well, Mags v Judd, Judd v Selby, Murphy v Fu.

Hopefully Friday will be good, although I won't catch most of the Group semis.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wildey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Fortunately he's not playing Williams next, is he? :wave:

no hes playing a player with as bad a record as Williams had against him and is also going to put things right <ok>

But everybody expected Ronnie to win against MJW. Against Ding he'll only be a slight favourite, so there will be more pressure on Ding.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:Only slight favourite considering Ding hasn't beat him since 2006?

Ding is ranked higher than Ronnie :wave:

Yeah, I would say Ronnie is a big favourite, but it's not like we expect Ding to fall apart, unlike MJW did against Ronnie in some matches prior to their encounter last week.

Ronnie is favourite, but not as favourite as he would have been against MJW put it that way.

Postby Andre147

Clara8633 wrote:Williams beating ROS was the most surprising match I ever saw.

I have a feeling Ronnie will want to put that right straight away and MJW might not beat him for the rest of his career if they meet again in more matches.

That was just a one off :wave: pmsl

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:By the way, has anyone seen AC or LT lately? :redneck:

According to him, Ronnie would lose against Bingo and was finished rofl

Yeah he finished Fu really quick today <laugh> I'll also come back to him after Ronnie breaks Hendry's tons this season, when he said he wouldn't. pmsl