Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Group 4

Postby SnookerFan

Decent looking group that.

I wouldn't be surprised if Barry Hawkins beat John Higgins. In fact, I'd be surprised if he didn't.

Ding vs Dale, obviously Dale is favourite. But Dale on his day can be dangerous.

I wouldn't mind watching any combination of those four in the evening.

Postby Clara8633

SnookerFan wrote:Decent looking group that.

I wouldn't be surprised if Barry Hawkins beat John Higgins. In fact, I'd be surprised if he didn't.

Ding vs Dale, obviously Dale is favourite. But Dale on his day can be dangerous.

I wouldn't mind watching any combination of those four in the evening.

Isn't Ding supposed to be the favourite?

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Do we know how which group will play each other in the semis? E.g Ding v Selby, ROS v Robbo?

Group 1 v Group 4

Group 3 v Group 2

Postby Wildey

it all starts Tomorrow with this Group and Ding Junhui last season he was the Champion on 5 occations so can he add the Champion of Champion trophy to pin point how dominant he was last season

Postby Andre147

So, here we have our first CoC match to get things underway...

Ding v Dale... Ding I think will win comfortably, he needs to start making something happening this season. Dale too should have never been ilegible to play here in the first place.

Postby Andre147

Also, be interesting to see if players have to wear ties again in afternoon matches... BBC copied that ideia for the Masters last season.

Postby Andre147

The problem with winning so much in a season is that then you feel the need to do the same in the following season, and that kind of pressure may be getting to Ding at the moment. Needs to sort that out.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:The problem with winning so much in a season is that then you feel the need to do the same in the following season, and that kind of pressure may be getting to Ding at the moment. Needs to sort that out.

yea

it easier doing it once than repeating it

Postby Andre147

This match just shows why players like Dale, Davis should have never been eligible to play here in the first place.

Postby Andre147

How I would love if Williams had won the IC and be here instead of Dale or Davis... hell, even Milkins would have been better.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:This match just shows why players like Dale, Davis should have never been eligible to play here in the first place.

Dale is a class above Davis these days but yea those events aren't worthy of a spot in COC

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:How I would love if Williams had won the IC and be here instead of Dale or Davis... hell, even Milkins would have been better.

Williams would have been instead of Carter.