Post a reply

Re: ooops John Higgins!

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:http://www.inside-snooker.com/snooker/2014/9/13/higgins-angry-aboutsomething-or-other

Silly billy.

rofl :wave:

He should be fined for not attending his media commintments, period. That's the example Ws has to have, he's like any other player, and for what he did he should be fined.

Postby Wildey

He's not handling the fact hes rubbish these days very well is he lol

Postby TheSaviour

Wildey wrote:He's not handling the fact hes rubbish these days very well is he lol

He´s far being rubbish these days to be honest.. You will see it when things are really hotting up during the season.

Postby Wildey

TheSaviour wrote:
Wildey wrote:He's not handling the fact hes rubbish these days very well is he lol

He´s far being rubbish these days to be honest.. You will see it when things are really hotting up during the season.

John is finished and he knows it so he is hanging on to past glories thinking hes the bees Knees and its manifesting it self in anger with anyone that dare Criticize him.

Postby Dan-cat

How much did John earn last season as a journeyman? I can't find the figures anywhere. It was £100k+ probably? Not bad for someone who is finished! If he got fit and sorted out his attitude he could still make a really good living for years to come...

Postby SnookerFan

Yeah, I saw that last week. As Wild says, maybe his form is getting to him.

It all sounds a bit :emb: from Higgins.

Does anybody know exactly what it was that Higgins thought had happened?

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:How much did John earn last season as a journeyman? I can't find the figures anywhere. It was £100k+ probably? Not bad for someone who is finished! If he got fit and sorted out his attitude he could still make a really good living for years to come...

Theres a World of Difference between Earning Money and perform to where John Higgins believes he should

in the Last 32 Ranking Tournaments played by John hes reached 3 Semi Final or better

2012 Shanghai Master Winner
2013 World Open semi final
2013 Shanghai Masters Runner up

Hendry retired as World no 21 he could have easily maintained that Ranking for years to come but he hated losing tournaments he was a winner its a Harder fall for players that is used to winning.

Postby Dan-cat

I get you Wildey. It must be very tough for him.

I wonder how else could he earn similar dough? Do you think Higgins has that same pulling power or desire to play pool in China Hendry style? I've watched a few of Hendry's matches playing chinese 8 ball (interesting game, it's like a small snooker table.) He gets beat at that too!

Buck me I'd love to play snooker for a living.

Postby Wildey

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

But a Bad loser blames themselves Hendry was as bad a loser as they come he never blamed other people for doing the job they get payed to do.

Postby Andre147

Think I know why Higgins is so angry lately... he wanted Scotland to become independent rofl :wave:

Postby TheSaviour

Andre147 wrote:Think I know why Higgins is so angry lately... he wanted Scotland to become independent rofl :wave:

Scotland would ´just´ had been a new Ireland.. More or less so. What it would had meant is more :guinness:

Postby SnookerEd25

Is he finished, then? Possibly

Was he finished nine years ago? Certainly not, as it transpired; though many of us thought so, reading the above…

Postby SnookerEd25

I was trying to find the ‘will John Higgins ever win another Ranking Event’ thread from about nine years ago, since when he’s won several and been in three World finals.

Never been much of a fan, but I’ll never write him off until his cue is firmly hung up for good (same with the other two, really)

Postby SnookerFan

This seems like a decent thread to bump.

Higgins gets in a hissy fit nine years ago. Anybody got any new updates they want to discuss?

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerEd25 wrote:I was trying to find the ‘will John Higgins ever win another Ranking Event’ thread from about nine years ago, since when he’s won several and been in three World finals.

Never been much of a fan, but I’ll never write him off until his cue is firmly hung up for good (same with the other two, really)

Agreed.

Postby Dan-cat

TheSaviour wrote:

This is the defining post in this thread.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:This seems like a decent thread to bump.

Higgins gets in a hissy fit nine years ago. Anybody got any new updates they want to discuss?

Says the King of bumping old rubbish threads.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:This seems like a decent thread to bump.

he had that stramash with a cabbie in belfast.

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

Im waiting??

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:

Im waiting??

First post since 2020! Welcome back :hatoff:

Postby Iranu

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:

Im waiting??

Federer was generally a pretty good loser

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:
Ayrshirebhoy wrote:

Im waiting??

Selby was a good loser at the World Championship this year.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ayrshirebhoy wrote:

Im waiting??

Selby was a good loser at the World Championship this year.

Judd Trump was also a good loser in 2022.

Postby HappyCamper

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:

Im waiting??

look in a mirror.

Postby SnookerEd25

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ayrshirebhoy wrote:

Im waiting??

First post since 2020! Welcome back :hatoff:

Logging in every day, waiting for somebody to bump this?

Your dedication is admirable :happy: