Post a reply

Ronnie / Barry interview on the ROS show

Postby Dan-cat

The new Ronnie show has a pretty interesting and candid chat with Barry. One of the things they talk about is the fact that Ronnie not being allowed to turn pro in time for qualifiers just before his 16th birthday, even though John Higgins had been allowed to. Barry said something along the lines of 'well, they did agree eventually, but this is a family program and I can't go into details'

What was he on about? Did he send the Romford Roar heavies round to 'ave a word? I'm intrigued! Does anyone know? Spills the beans!

Re: Ronnie / Barry interview on the ROS show

Postby Dan-cat

HAHAHa you got me! I love it! Maybe it is more sinister then. Someone must know. Wildey you seem to have the inside track any ideas?

I'll get you back SF. I... have a very particular set of skills, skills that I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. ;)

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:HAHAHa you got me! I love it! Maybe it is more sinister then. Someone must know. Wildey you seem to have the inside track any ideas?

I'll get you back SF. I... have a very particular set of skills, skills that I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
;)

:?

Bit sinister.

Postby Wildey

Dont know what Barry eluded too but Ronnie became the first 15 year old Pro since then Shaun Murphy and more recently Lyu Haotian

Postby The Cueist

The intrigue, A hair nearly snapped at the tension or was it coz I was a using a blow torch earlier on today to remove a car exhaust .
You know the tension this forum produces must be up there with , I will let you guess just to kerp the tension on here up.